Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Need a opener NOW.

I'm in a busy library, theres this HB 10 two seats over from me, I want to open but I got nothing. Give me a good general opener right this second with a transition. ASAP!
  2. M

Why Can't I Approach Women?

Yah, werid thing about approaching is even if every set goes terrible, then you still begin to develope that thick skin. Once you get really used to it, you start to become so confident that women can't help be be attracted to you. it's bizzare, but I'm pretty sure the ability to aproach at all...
  3. M

My views on the pickup artist tv show

I love this thread, seriously awesome stuff. I think the thing is, there are really VERY few guys who go out and make this stuff work to begin with compared to the amount of guys who sit at home and don't do anything to get better. I've found personally, I exceptionally good at indirect...
  4. M

T O R O N T O !

hey, btw, hate bringing up a old post from like 3 months ago, but their are several local PUA groups in torronto, look them up. We had Johnny S. at one of our meetings.
  5. M

Q: How to secure a date if she tells you she's busy?

True, But as a Dj I'm pretty lazy so I want to know my option NOW, if she says no too both days, odds are she's actually not intrested... SO Next girl, less thought on this one.
  6. M

Q: How to secure a date if she tells you she's busy?

Hey, just some pratical advice. Good theory guys btw, but I got another call... Prevention of a stituation is WAY better then recovery. Why not just make sure that the girl never has an oppertunity to say no to a specific date to begin with... Why not stack the cards in you're favor. When...
  7. M

Is bowling good for a first date, or quick way to get rejected?

Alright, question, do you want to make this a "date" or a oppertunity to hang out. Just thinking, it sounds now that I read into this a little more that you're buying this girl as an intrest before you've browsed the shop. Aka, sounds like to much thought is being put into this one get...
  8. M

"How could it have gone wrong??" - The Sh*t Test Everyone Fails

I actually cried a bit when I read this, seriously. I've never ever been able to really grasp why my relationships with women never go past 2 weeks or so. Recently I just grasped how I've been acting in an arrogent manner rather then a confident one, but I never though of it this way. Man...
  9. M

Is bowling good for a first date, or quick way to get rejected?

Do something that is fun/free. Every girl I've talked to says that when a guy takes them on a pay date for the first date they feel really like... "wtf... this is wierd." :down: I like taking girls I'm intrested to something fun and dumb. The best first date I've ever been on was a shopping...
  10. M

I f-ed up a university presintation... But learn something valuabe.

Well to be honest, I was... VERY flustered when I wrote that. (Mixed between, hey this a good idea, and wow this sucks.) But roll here, I dunno, I just really noticed the feeling felt IDENITICAL to the aproach anxiety I used to get when I first started investigating the game. Harsh, cold, and...
  11. M

I f-ed up a university presintation... But learn something valuabe.

Well, guys, I just failed at a important debate. I went up there, forgot half my points, stuttered, and generally got a 50% (aka, sympathy marks.) It wasn't that I'm not a good public speaker, infact I'm a trained debater, actor, and presenter. (it's key for my major) However my problem came...
  12. M

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

@ abcs_z: Lol, good call, I talk to girls usually like the bottom one, so I'm guessing I'm doing it right, but you caught a big problem with my thinking, thanks. I guess I just have a habit of trying to logic out everything, probably it's just a way of insicurity to leak out. Won't happen again.
  13. M

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

All right, I'm just gunna shoot this one down right here. I'm majoring in this area in university, so I have alot to say on this. First and foremost, there is an underlying belief that people are out to get you, it's called a healthy dose of skepticism. In PUA terms it evolved to help you...
  14. M

How come they don't stay interested?!

Yah, but guys were overlooking what women are actually actracted too: Power, status, confidence. (arguably other too.) Sodbuster I really have to STRONGLY disagree with you here, call me crazy, call me an idiot, but I've talked about anime/magic cards/'DUNGONS AND DRAGONS' to chicks above the...
  15. M

Eyes

I thought this was going to be another ( . Y . ) These are not the eyes topic. Anyways, to the point, cool man. Lucky, now don't be caught off gaurd by it again and get a friggen number or something.
  16. M

PUA Movies/Music

Fight club. hands down is the best movie. For starters you have the genius of confidence that is tyler durden, it shows you how to be confident, smart, and witty showing good qualities without showing problems. But also watching jacks transformation is incredible... and he becomes a little more...
  17. M

I'm A Stalker...F'd Up Situation

Yah, I'm reading this with a air of weridness. Not from you though... from the chick. Jitterbug is right on with that whole stalker thing, I had a chick friend who used to pull this **** out on EVERYONE of her guy friends at least once. (she tried it on me, I was like "Yah, definitly." and...
  18. M

I'm 42, she's 24 and I work with her.

Hey, just s few more questions I'm gunna add too Broken Dreams little number thing: 3) What is the workplace rules on dating coworkers? 4) ^- do these rules matter?
  19. M

Crazy situation TRUST ME!!! I need help bros!!

I agree. Run away from drama, it has a habit of ruining EVERYTHING it touches. You put in effort to sort it out, it gets worse. The solution is simple though, if you feed it, it gets worse, so ignore it. Just drop this girl cold, move on. If worse comes to worse, no more drama and no more...
  20. M

Do Smart Girls Only Go Out With Smart Guys?

Actually, I know this is a little counter culture, but I've noticed alot more really smart girls with the REALLY dumb guys. I go to a Uni with a collage on campus and all the cute physic/bio/*insert hard major here* girls (yah, they do exist.) end up dating the most retarded guys in the world...