Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Most AMAZING PICKUP HOT POLISH

You should have struck when the iron was hot bro......I can understand the being unavailable thing but this chick was hot to trot. Making her wait cooled her down. Next time..... just go meet her the next day and get your weasel waxed.....make sure you bring rubbers.
  2. S

Would you date this single mother?

She's pretty hot.
  3. S

creating excitement: advice

Tell her you're a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
  4. S

What type of bed do you own? In the market for a new bed.

I'm building one in the fall with my buddy who builds timber frame houses. It's going to be similar to this one : http://www.blueridgelogfurniture.com/items/700.jpg
  5. S

Favourite Fragrances

EWlStud, You're missing the point of this thread completely. The topic is about favorite colognes....not which cologne to wear to get women. What if the topic was what is your favorite car? No one is asking about women or game here.....it's a simple subject bud......cologne....that's it.
  6. S

she is mad......gave me the ring back

Well....it sounds to me like your balls are in her purse. If she is in the wrong on this and you are innocent then why the hell are you worried about her coming back to you? You should be pissed off as hell that she is accusing you of this crap and you should be giving her the cold shoulder and...
  7. S

Why are you making excuses for a jealous woman? Jealousy is a sickness that can lead to no good...although I'm sure your red cheek is a clear indicator of that. Be thankful she hasn't chopped your pecker off......yet. Anyway....you need to re-evaluate your whole relationship.....this is the...
  8. S

Why would you want to marry a gal that has hit you on multiple occasions? Think about how she's gonna ream you over the coals when she wants a divorce. You need to move out........yesterday.
  9. S

Be thankful you didn't make it to the alter with her. Take the ring back and buy yourself something nice....including a face mask and a bite proof shirt. Wear that stuff when you tell her the ring has been returned. In all seriousness I wouldn't be giving her that ring back unless she begged...
  10. S

Favourite Fragrances

ElStud, You could have the best game in the world.....doesn't mean you're gonna smell nice....sometimes women like it when a guy smells nice.....but you don't seem to get it.....so why participate in this thread with all of us girly men? For the record I like Burberry London.
  11. S

That Incredible Feeling

Step away from the bong.
  12. S

The Silent Treatment part 2

I know you didn't buy her flowers.....she just mentioned again to you that you should buy her flowers.....she must think quite highly of herself and is testing to see if you will be a chump and buy her flowers after her little Houdini episode. Either way..... 3 months has passed....why would you...
  13. S

The Silent Treatment part 2

Why are you even bothering with this chick man? She was jerking your chain 3 months ago and guess what? She just discovered that she can waltz into your life 3 months later and pick up right where she left off.....a nice ego boost for her I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that she thinks you're...
  14. S

Going to a strip club for my first time... What to expect?

As far as the strippers go....don't believe a word they tell you......they just want your money.
  15. S

Awkward Situation

Act like nothing happened. Remain a fun and cool guy, she may even realize what she's missing out on....if not ...it doesn't matter, there's lots of girls out there bud.