Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Women want POWER not a deep connection

Interesting post PlayHer Man. While women can pretty much have sex whenever they want, it's different for men and we most often need to spin plates to balance the power.
  2. I

Conversation sounds like an interview...

Hmm thanks guys, I see what went wrong. Asking her "how come?" was because I was afraid I was boring her (approval seeking). Also the question took it instantly into "logic mode" and I lost an opportunity to be playful. Thanks for your responses.
  3. I

Conversation sounds like an interview...

Hi guys, I was fb chatting with a broad today from college and I'm always trying too hard to keep it going. At one point it went like this: Her: We are talking about me a lot haha Me: lol you can ask me about me anytime. I'm sure you're curious Her: Haha I feel like I'm being interviewed...
  4. I

Girl disrespecting me after first date...

She's playing games and it's making you insecure. If you laughed at that moment when she called you a ****head, but it really bothered you, that's "giving approval to get approval." What did you say when you "got in their way?" Get over her man. She's "winning" this game and you're better off...
  5. I

Judge nismo's post #2,500! A major, MAJOR review!

Some of this information is interesting, but the author/s have such a negative perspective on just about everything it's hard to take any of it seriously. One fact that is seriously overlooked is that women are in competition with each other for male attention, therefore men have value to women...
  6. I

My Guide to Treating Women like "Dirt"

Where the **** in the Don Juan bible does it say anything about treating women like dirt. Get this trash out of here.
  7. I

REAL mentors

Those are celebrities, not mentors, not playboys. The true playboys out there are the ones you don't see on TV/in the media because they are average guys who happen to be extraordinary naturals.
  8. I

The 7 levels of disrespect from females (must read)

Have enough respect to not hit a girl, but be willing to "rough her up." What I mean is that you physically intimidate her without inflicting any harm. This could go from firmly grabbing her wrist, her arms, all the way to grabbing her neck. It's dominating body language in a sincere way that...
  9. I

These five words should get you laid. But only if you REALLY stand by it.

I know that you don't want to die. But the words you use are coming from the position of all or nothing, and by using the words "or die trying" you make your life's mission trying to get laid. What happens to your mission after you do get laid a few times? (If that's even possible with that...
  10. I

These five words should get you laid. But only if you REALLY stand by it.

That's stupid. You're implying that getting laid is worth more than your life. TROOOOOLL!
  11. I

Chicks with low cut tops 'covering' themselves while talking to you?

Thanks man, you're right about this. I was thinking in black and white. The truth is that you can check women out as long as your mindset isn't coming from a position of craving visual stimulation - a position of supplication, neediness, or scarcity. When you check a woman out, you validate her...
  12. I

As a general rule, you shouldn't be "checking women out." It's pretty hard to break the habit, but if you can do it you'll stand out from most guys. Keep your eyes on her face, not her body. Do you look at men's bodies? Hopefully not, or you're at the wrong seduction forum. Treat women like...
  13. I

Try humorously mirroring a girl next time you see this. Like, if she pulls up her shirt, look down at your chest and pull yours up too in an exaggerated way. C&F with clothes straightening should be field tested!
  14. I

How disrespectful was this?

She didn't disrespect you at all. While they were having fun and hanging out, her guy friend gave her a sweater because she was cold. Get over yourself.
  15. I

IITM's Self Improvement Journal

I can honestly say that sh!t happens and sometimes I don't get around to doing things, lol. But here I am, and I am still going at it!!! Here are my plans for tomorrow: Wake up and get up by 11. Go downstairs and go outside to see what it's like. Go upstairs, workout and take a shower. Drink a...
  16. I

Is it beta to remain unreactive when challenged by other men?

Did you tell this dude to get the fvck away from you? You have to do something, you can't take that kind of bullshvt. Get some tough-looking friends that you trust and make this tool wet himself. All this without laying down a finger of course.
  17. I

Failed marriage proposal in front of thousands.

Oh man, I really wanted him to pull out the C&F...
  18. I

Shy and Introverted.

Confessing your feelings or asking a girl to be your girlfriend 99% of the time doesn't work. Even if it does work, it's making you demonstrate neediness and this is a universal turnoff.
  19. I

Could I have closed her?

I don't think so. From what I know, seductions take time, and you have to send the right messages from the start. You need to be true and honest with your intentions if you want to make it really happen. They way you describe this, it doesn't sound like you really connected with her. Maybe she...