Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Can't get used to the idea of being alone

bugsquish: I haven't tried going out to make new friends. I used to join certain internet forums and make new friends that way. I'm thinking of going to bookstores/coffee places/music gigs to get to meet people with similar interests. sodbuster: I was recently dating this girl and that was...
  2. F

sodbuster: what you said made a lot of sense...rationally speaking, i already know that's the reason. but i guess im still trying to find my way, with no destination and a spoiled compass. I'm constantly trying to find out my strengths and weaknesses plus my passion. Hopefully I'm able to steer...
  3. F

Annabell Sarges POF

what the f*ck?? this is hilarious!!!
  4. F

Hi all, I'm about to turn 25 in a couple of months time. I have been a pretty passive member in this forum. Having been here for so long, one thing I really learnt is that we guys should have our act together and then have woman (-en) be in our world. So we need our own life - guy friends...
  5. F

Being upfront and getting more results

seems to me like you are suggesting to her that she does the work. or you want some reciprocity....i do not know how that will really work out. But if it works for you, good for you!
  6. F

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

i thought mods will always delete threads abt race such as this one. when i was starting out here, my thread got deleted.
  7. F

FR: Mall salesgirl

dude, i guess one way of looking at it is, if u give her your number and she doesnt contact u, u just saved yourself tonnes of time. So you can gladly forget abt her. in this case, OP did make some rapport with the HB so i guess chances are higher. To each his own i guess.
  8. F

Recent widow 'freind sex' txt.

could she be using sex as a form of escape?
  9. F

What do you say after nexting a chick?

Does this mean that after one decides to next a gal, we just go NC? What you are saying here is to give it to her straight up when she says something, right? If she doesn't, do we need to let them know? I have always been doing the NC but just wanna know what other guys do.
  10. F

Why do guys continue to usually pay for women on dates???

let's stick to the topic shall we?
  11. F

Why do guys continue to usually pay for women on dates???

This is happening in Asia too. At least in the cosmopolitan areas.
  12. F

Attracting the wrong girls! ...

demonicale: it should have been "if i was retarded"
  13. F

this girl at my soon-to-be employment place

ohh wow...okay that really hit it home (is that a baseball term?). I know where you are coming from. I guess I've made the decision alr. Thanks to the both of ya. btw, nice nick!
  14. F

Wow, really? even if it's from another unrelated department? Okay, so let's say i wouldn't mind mixing the two. Shld i wait two months or jus go the creep way?
  15. F

Why do I look young?

I'm 23 and I'm told I look 16-18. im sure it doesn't work in my favour now. But im think it will in the years to come.
  16. F

Hi guys, I will be graduating end of the month...i kinda sealed a job at the local hospital and will be starting in two months time. Today i went to that hospital to see a doc for some spine issues. I was required to take an x-ray. The radiologist was pretty hot. I missed my chance there and...
  17. F

The Ten Laws of Dating (Part 1)

part 2 please.
  18. F

what are your thoughts about this girl's behavior?

@teacha: i dated a few girls who were like that. It's nt abt insecurity, but it is downright rude to do that. I usually tell her that this msg is impt and i have to reply. it's basic courtesy right? I'm assuming basic means common.
  19. F

Losing interest in my girl

i think u just need to rekindle the spark bet u two. just a thought.