Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Dating an ABC

A friend of mine is Asian. Her boyfriend did a very wise thing: he approached the parents. Introduced himself, and then told them that he knew very little of their culture, especially when it came to daily habits. So he told them, that if he ever did anything wrong, or they felt irritated by his...
  2. P

Homophobic?

I don't get it. Why are the lesbians and gays pissed? If anybody the speedwalkers should be pissed. Me, I find it hilarious. :D
  3. P

Just found out that my boyfriend had an affair

To all the smartasses who say I didn't put out enough. 2 times a night, not counting bjs. There is nothing to complain. If anything he's the one who did put out enough. Same old lame old positions. I found out using his computer, because mine broke down. He says its just physical, but there...
  4. P

Just found out that my boyfriend had an affair

For three months. Three ****ing months. How. How can you do this? How can you betray someone like this? How does it work? What happens to a guy who does that??
  5. P

Best voice message ever

The best part is the lecture about passive-agressiveness. :crackup:
  6. P

Best voice message ever

Awesomeness! :cheer: :crackup: http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/
  7. P

News Reporters geeting OWNED!

It's a skit. Read the video description. Jeez.
  8. P

Problem with little sister bringing guys home to sleep over!! HELP!

What looks bad? I mean, I really don't get it. What's bad about a 23-year old to stay with her boyfriend at her parent's house? And...she moved out, but you're still there? Stop ****ing around and get your own place!
  9. P

Human Trafficking

English is not my first language, not even my second. I don't see the problem with "diffuse concept", but fine: age is guessed. And not by a few days, by months and even years. And to being turned on by this video: You are a sick person. I thougth there was something to be learned from...
  10. P

Aggression Towards Women

I thought, that being a DonJuan, and being a man meant to be the best you could be. Making the best out of yourself. Not for others, but for your own good. Standing your own ground, and be a proud individuum, who must never look at himself with fear or shame. When I read posts like huskybears...
  11. P

Aggression Towards Women

Did you sad loser really post this twice?
  12. P

Just got robbed - again.

Sorry to hear about it. How about installing an alarm-system?
  13. P

Human Trafficking

I agree with ketostix. Which sounds like Asterix.
  14. P

Human Trafficking

Oh noes! The pacifists are out to get you!! :crackup: What ulterior agenda do they have?
  15. P

I'm officially finding new friends.

You should have walked home instead of calling mommy. Unless your walk home includes crawling naked over a sea of lava, then and only then your choice would have been okay. And deleting all your friends from facebook is a cruel, cruel punishment, but I think they deserve it. Count on them...
  16. P

Human Trafficking

Bangkok, phuket and chiang mai. I am not sure where she was stationed exactly, I think she had a training for 2 months in bangkok and then stayed in the two other places, but I'd have to ask. I never asked her about the IDs, but I would think that in a country where birth is still often...
  17. P

Human Trafficking

My best friend has been a social worker in thailand for 2 years. Well, to be honest she had a contract for 2 years and quit after little more than 14 months, because she just couldn't deal with it anymore. Yes, they are charging money, but they are not keeping it to build a little home in the...
  18. P

Human Trafficking

Yeah, those wackos who think it's bad when kids have to prostitute themselves. :kick: It's not only 14 years, the prostitution starts much younger. As does the working. I'd rather have a kid work in a sweat job then being raped on numerous ocasions. But that's just whacko me talking.
  19. P

French Revolution: Anyone else fascinated by it

Madame Tussaud has everything! :D I was there only once but I remember the heads of the queen and king stuck on poles. Weird thing, decaptivated wax heads...but interesting. I think the revolution had to come one way or another, and the frivolous overspending in Versailles certainly didn't...
  20. P

French Revolution: Anyone else fascinated by it

That is a myth, no contemporary source says anything about it. On the other hand, Marie Antoinette often invited relatively poor children to play with her first-born daughter. That's a historical fact. It is a very interesting chapter of history, especially because it was not all as black...