Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

New age coming...

THREAD SELF ANALYSIS: Well I got one prediction wrong of the august 28th date. :( Really, all the signs pointed at that date... but I could have gotten the wrong calendar or something. Lots of different calendars. Or maybe that date will make sense later. On the other hand, I made this thread...
  2. G

New age coming...

Wow. well pointed out. Thanks for that! : D Yes, that seems right. Tho, maybe it's better to say that we should invest a considerable amount in food and water this time? What do you think? I'm thinking stock for at least 2 weeks. Just for you to know how much time you have: until tomorrow...
  3. G

New age coming...

Also, I wanna add, you should consider buying water and food... for at least 2 weeks, maybe more. Take the money from your bank because "terrorists" (usa gov) will bring down the banking system, you'll loose your money, all of it. There will be no internet soon too, so I hope you are in time to...
  4. G

New age coming...

Thank you for your contribuition! When you realize you are asleep, you are already half awake. I remind you guys, I don't want to incite fear. Forget fear now! Try faith. :) Faith that help will come. As I said, if you keep being positive, keep believing, it will be easier. Anything that...
  5. G

New age coming...

There is a new age that is coming, in a spiritual way. You probably noticed how the world is changing in some ways. Some would call it a astrological shift from the age of piesces to the age of Aquarius. Aquarius stands for knowledge and awekening. It is the sign of wisdom. It is also a sign...
  6. G

How did obama manage to clone him and do it again?

This just goes to show that things aren't what we tought they were. The evidence is crystal clear here. Altough I was overly dramatic, I admit haha. Actually, I am not sure what is going on- time travelling, cloning, or just reincarnation - but something is going on. (Are any of you familiar...
  7. G

Nuclear war of 1812

These are great questions, I just wanna say thanks for asking them. I too think history needs to be challanged. Like napoleon said: “History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.” Maybe it is different then we think, or different then we can think as of now...
  8. G

How do you think obama has done so far?

Oh, yeah that was unecessary. You're right, I'm sorry, and I removed that part. Thanks for your comment. I am happy to hear that it influenced you positively, I was just trying to make you aware of possible drawbacks from the bible, like fear of doing things that "god does not want you to do"...
  9. G

Haha... Thanks for the laugh dude. I take all of the flame I can get for that post. But I still think what I said is 100% true. But thanks for ur post! : D
  10. G

Obama was formerly the Pharaoh Akkenathen. http://api.ning.com/files/pBIk0y2BQ3pTSu3F6hX6IeZBr-y5L5LTHdmRQC-ekCjLCrlwxUUpgAG4SGb9Bhl6WrF05ilBYsojNcDl04v1MdRLQ1Lo4obj/Akhenaten.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3562/3308042850_45b6aecc09.jpg...
  11. G

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is a disgrace to our society and real nature. His clips, for one, promote being "pretty" being "cool", when, in reality, **** what others think of you. His whole attitude is wrong and inhumane. He pisses in mup buckets. He gets angry at news reporters- of course, it is all...
  12. G

I tought this was a valid question, I also don't understand what the other poster is talking about. speed dawg do you care about the bible says? "ANYTHING that you can't say NO to, is your MASTER. And YOU are it's SLAVE." If you do, YOU ARE A SLAVE to the bible. It is just a PIECE OF PAPER we...
  13. G

I'm liking the replies so far. Thanks for your posts! : D I can't disagree, altough what do you mean about the card thing dutchman? Fatal Jay, I just noticed you said "every", what about JFK, does he not deserve an exception, was he not different?
  14. G

Nuclear war of 1812

And just why was the war of 1812 a nuclear one? I partially agree with you on everything, tho! They are trying to manipulate us, but human beings posses a organ that is called "brain". That organ actually gives us the capacity of seeing facts and figuring things out. I suspect that is also...
  15. G

If you notice certain chicks dating lowlives etc

So, let me get the point we are discussing. "It is is weak to refuse to date someone with no morals?" Ok, ok... I get it. We all want girls. It's "alpha" to have girls. But what about refusing bad girls? Is that good or bad? If everyone did that, what do you think would happen to bad girls...
  16. G

Supplements - Capsules vs. Tablets

I don't know. But here is one advice: Take the supplements with orange juice. Trust me. Then come back and tell us what difference do you feel ok?
  17. G

Online poker

It is rigged. I don't think you will win any money there! I am speaking from experience, tho I never put in cash. View magic619 videos's on youtube. There are also many websites that will tell you the exact same thing as I am saying (with a lot of testimonials). They apparentely rig for action...
  18. G

Anybody still has the link to goundra's online shop?

What is the point of this thread? You just started this thread to pick on him? And others were quick to gang up. Wow! I feel honoured that a measely human being as myself can watch this impressive display of internet manliness! I mean, this is can not be fair.
  19. G

Anyone here smoking cigarettes

Nice! Thanks for that answer. :D I may add, I like it that you, while not agreeing with them, still make an effort to tell the truth, plus, with scientific evidence! Sometimes it's the right thing to do, to stand up for what is right. I agree, these claims are nothing short of ridiculous. After...
  20. G

Anyone here smoking cigarettes

Well, my opinion is that bradd88 did good. But as he says we kids still got a lot to learn anyways. So I'm keeping my opinion to myself. Yet maybe the insults could be spared, but he percieves the others as close minded, and he may have a point. But I haven't read the thread in close attention...