Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

BOARDWALK pickups

I'm going to Wildwood for the week and I wanna see if anybody else has any techniques specific to the boardwalk. I don't want to waste too much time with the girls who will "reward" me with favors simply because they want alcohol. There are too many of them. I just figure that it's best...
  2. S

Hey, how to kill approach anxiety quick. (easy as hell.)

talk yourself into believing you're a true don juan. that's the first step--talking as if you've already achieved your goals. i suggest reading psycho-cybernetics. it's a life-changer.
  3. S

LR: Thursday morning fun.

Shampoo irriates your skin with too much direct contact--that's why you're pissing fire. You could've used crisco! I suggest not fvcking the bed anymore, though it's fine that you were curious...
  4. S

Got a phone number at work!

Girls love to be made fun of!--- I was behind the counter at Borders checking a girl out and I was CF with her, making fun of her and making good eye contact--extra long with smiles. She left and came back to write her number and gave it to me before quickly and shyly leaving again. :cool...
  5. S

How can I get this girl off of me?

My friend was trying to start a relationship with some girl so he had me hang out with them as sort of a wingman for him. I wasn't interested in her but I figured I might as well practice all the great tips and advice that I got from sosuave and just interact with her as if I was actually...
  6. S

Technical question

I want to hook my ipod up to my workstation. The ipod has a single 1/8" stereo output, but my workstation has two 1/4" inputs, one designated for the left channel and one for the right channel. How do I connect the single stereo 1/8" output to the two separate left/right 1/4" inputs? Thanks.
  7. S

Wanna be gamers on Craigslist?

Kerpal knows the truth: "Hot women don't need to look for guys on Craigslist, they just have to go outside and they get hit on dozens of times a day." I've tried craigslist and most of it is fake. I'm just gonna build my inner-game and meet women in real life. There's no other way around it!
  8. S

Philly?!

I'm pretty much anywhere in Philly
  9. S

Little Success Story for all the Virgins

Great inspiration. How did you ask her over?
  10. S

If a girl touches you in this way, does it mean anything?

The girl that I sit next to in class leaned in to whisper something to me in class the other day and she put her hands gently on my knee when she was whispering. What she said related to the class in one way or another, but this was the first time that she touched me. We never talked much...
  11. S

A Metaphor for Rejection

Rejection is like the negative feedback that keeps an automatic missle on course. The negative feedback guides you and you can't correct your course without it. When ever you learn anything and practice it, your brain records only the successful responses because of the positive feelings that...
  12. S

Taking "surveys" to meet women?

I don't know if this is worth trying. I go to college and there's alot of girls I'd like to meet, but I'd like to know how they feel about sex and relationships before I waste my time. As I was falling asleep last night, I suddenly contemplated ACTING as if I was taking a sociology class on...
  13. S

"Psycho-Cybernetics" Inner-game masterpiece?

I'm reading the original version, ninth printing. I'll start keeping a journal of my visualizations. Are the relaxation exercises very useful? I know that the visualization exercies are key.
  14. S

"Psycho-Cybernetics" Inner-game masterpiece?

I remember reading on a thread here that someone read Dr. Maxwell Maltz's "Psycho-Cybernetics" and said that it helped them develop a better self-image. From the reviews of that book it seems to be a powerful tool in working your inner-game through a better self-image. I've been reading it and...
  15. S

Circumsized or not

brett012, Don't worry about it. Just make the effort to pull it back everyday. Up until I was 13 or 14 I couldn't pull it back, but once I started making the effort, it's fine. Don't give up. Try everyday and you'll be good.
  16. S

Circumsized or not

I know that the majority of men are cimcumsized, but I wasn't, so I wanna know how women feel about that. Anyone else out have any experience with that? Thanks.
  17. S

I HAD to share this LOL - Do NOT DO THIS

At least he had the guts to talk to her and meet her in the first place, which is more than some AFCs like me can do. He's probably on some serious anti-depressents and has a problem stopping himself from talking.
  18. S

Philly?!

I go to Temple U and I'm 20. Send me a message if you wanna find and hit up the parties.-