Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Lol chic texts me 3 weeks later!!!!

I see some of you said I should make her work for me and don't be weak. Obviously I passed her sh1t test. Now when I see her what do I say to her by confronting her on her bs excuse by not showing any anger because she has obviously showed that she is upset with me because I stopped pursuing...
  2. J

hm, she hasn't contacted me and I'm tempted to text/call her...

Actually I would text her and say "hows your week so far" 3-4 days later after her last text. Then stop all contact. She might be giving u the sh1t test. I have a post where a chic did the same thing to me. She would text me like krazy(8 times a day) for about a month. Then we hung out at a...
  3. J

What would you guys recommend I do?
  4. J

I had a post earlier that I had one of the chics I was talking too was texting me like krazy then stops. SO I text her once on one day and once the next day and stopped all contacts. I remember some of you guys said to stop pursuing period until she contacts me back. Lol she text me back...
  5. J

Being ignored by females after first dates!!!

I have the same problem you have homey
  6. J

Stopped Chasing her with her **** Test!!!

No I'm sorry she was angry the whole night because her baby father did not pick up their son. She wanted to hang out with me once the father picks him up. He never did. So I text her that night and she replied "yeah I was upset but now I'm feeling better." But I think she is trying to...
  7. J

Honestly does saying "I see you are ignoring your boy huh aiight (females name)" a bad thing to say because I see some of you thinks that its being needy and that I care. The caring part is cool but I definitely think the needy part is inaccurate. I believe I was just telling her ok I can play...
  8. J

Why you say she's the bad type? And oh yeah she has a kid. The funny thing is that she's 30 and she doesnt come across the type to be playing games. I guess age doesn't matter with females, they will still try the shlt test on you. lol
  9. J

I was like lets chill and see what happens. Thats all. I think she likes the pleasure of getting guys to say she likes her and wants to move to the next level. But I don't operate like that. Its going to take a lot for a female to get to my heart period.
  10. J

I know I alot about her. We've known each other for about a month. Plus she would text me saying that I was ignoring her text because it would sometimes take me time to reply back. Plus 4 days before she stopped texting me after our first hangout. She was wondering if I was her man and...
  11. J

Yeah but she was texting me like krazy (8 times a day at times) and I myself Im not a phone person. I think she wants me to man up and call her out on it plus she did say "maybe I should stop texting because Im not your girl" She has been begging me to say I like her and be her man.
  12. J

Why do u think its a pitiful message? I didnt show I was angry, I thought I was showing indifference like ok no problem. Then I will wait for her to respond. At least I am not showing that Im depserate or needy because I've seen guys text or call at least 2-3 times a day to chase a girl down...
  13. J

yeah it has been 5 days since I last texted her. So I think I'm doing a good job of not chasing her down. What you guys think? Is she pissed that I stopped trying to reach her. Quick story She last texted me on Saturday night saying "she is feeling better now do to the fact her baby...
  14. J

Texting like krazy then Stops!!!!

yeah it has been 5 days since I last texted her. So I think I'm doing a good job of not chasing her down. What you guys think? Is she pissed that I stopped trying to reach her. Quick story She last texted me on Saturday night saying "she is feeling better now do to the fact her baby father...
  15. J

Females Love to set Traps!!!!

What do you mean I took too long to escalate???? And what would you have done different?
  16. J

I believe its a trap because when we went out, she wanted me to say that I like her and I told her that I thought you was cool. Then she text me that same night saying "maybe I should stop texting you since I'm not your girl". Then 4 days later she stopped. So I'm thinking she wants me to...
  17. J

Why do females want to set a trap on dudes all the time? In other words when they say they want you to be her man and I reply by saying "Lets chill and see what happens." Then they test you by ignoring you for days even weeks to see if you miss them. I know most of you guys have gone...
  18. J

yeah I honestly think she is playing mind games too. I tell you why. While I was interning at the job site where she temporarily works, she was all over me like krazy and she kept wanting to hang out with me, but I kept messing with her saying I basically had other things to do after work. In...
  19. J

I called her once as well on the cell two days ago but she didn't pick up. I didnt leave a message so I might call her one more time and leave a message and if no response, oh well keep it moving. And I will prolly call her in 4 days too.