Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Starting conversations

How to do it, with new people not just only girls, but especially girls. I've read this site, and alot of Player material, I've noticed I've become alot less shy and a nice guy, and much more alpha male, but my confidence has gone right up. I know allt he jest of covnersations with...
  2. J

How do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

"I think you and me should give all this relationship stuff a go, we would be good together"
  3. J

Good way to flirt

Thanks. What kind of teasing should I do?
  4. J

Good way to flirt

Oh i don't mean flirt, I always hug me female friends, and because she knew I liked her and I'm a bit shy I didn't hug her, and she kept going to me that I owed her hugs on msn, so i owed her 3 yesturday and gave her one long hug. The day I didn't hug her she just looked at me with a deep...
  5. J

Good way to flirt

There is this girl I like, and she likes me, and me and her both get jealous when we flirt with somebody else. I'm quite shy, but how can I flirt with her, what should I do, I was thinking eye contact and smiling. Thanks
  6. J

What to do

Guess what, I've meet another girl who I really get on with, were getting close. I mean it's taken the thought of the other girl off quite a bit. I know something is thrown at me to make things even more ****ed up lol, I bet I'll be really close to this girl and then i see the other girl again...
  7. J

What to do

It is hard enough getting to SEE her let alone getting her alone. If I went to her school, it would mean going the other way, the long way, plus there's what 1000s people coming out of that school, so the chance of actually just going past the school as she comes out is very rare, I know she...
  8. J

What to do

I mean perfect as in what I saw in a girl. Everyone has an idea of what there dream girl would be, and we her, I can see all of that, I wouldn't say i love her, but it's more than a little crush or whatever, I won't tell her she is the most perfect person In the world. The main thing what is...
  9. J

Any way to stop the jokes

D**khead:"This book is about as big as your head" You: "Yeah, so?" D**kHead:ROFL! I know he sees the object. Look at his eyes! You:"so, the bigger the better" D**kHead:"YOUR HEAD IS BIGGER THAN THE TITANIC!" You:"Yeah, and..." D**kHead:HE CAN PROLLY SEE DOWNTOWN WITH HIS EYES! You:"Yeah I...
  10. J

What to do

Yeah, but that's the other way home. It's basically the long rotue, and she comes out the same time as me, and were a good 300 metres away from, so she would of gone by then, my mate goes that way, but he very rarely actually sees her. I wanted to do the accidently bump into her thing too.
  11. J

What to do

She goes to a school further down my road, bout 5 mins walk, and she lives pretty close too. I've text her, and she never replied, so I don't think texting is a good idea
  12. J

What to do

I don't go her school. She goes too a different one.
  13. J

What to do

see the trouble is getting with her face to face. She has fairly strict parents, and she has to spend the weekend revising!!. I really do like her, she is perfect, and amazing in everyway, course she doesn't rule my life, she just comes into my head when I'm alone thinking and that.
  14. J

What to do

I should of added, I'm not depressed, I'm back to normal now 100%. It was only the first week was like that. I can't get to her if you know what I mean, I text her and she didn't reply, and texting her again is bad, I'm sure you would agree. So I think of bumping into her somewhere, but on...
  15. J

What to do

Actually thinking of it now. I didn't actually say "I'm Joking", when i said I'm a women, lol, seriously I didn't actually say I'm joking, I'm sure.
  16. J

What to do

Well actually I didn't my mate told her when I wasn't there. So she knew anyway, should there was no point denying it.
  17. J

What to do

Problems? What's wrong with me?
  18. J

What to do

I know, it's wierd. I need to talk to her, and want to, but it's getting to her, without seeming despearate, needy, stalkerish etc, what I am happy doing. Oh, just to add the confusing part of whether she likes me or not, it's gone from really like, to not at all.
  19. J

What to do

I can't really shorterned it, because every bit is important, as I've learnt I could tell one part and it could be mean the complete opposite to the other part what I tell.
  20. J

What to do

Sorry for the long post, but I'm not good at shorterning things. Also I'm not a shy guy, and I've flirted with her a bit, touching etc, and I am confident, but not ****y. Thanks for all the posts.