Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Y

How do you prefer to be rejected?

This is the one area where I won't put up with chick speak. Make it clear it ain't going to happen. If I get the "not yes," I will pretend I am clueless and continue pressing. And not being clueless, I can have lot of fun with it :D
  2. Y

Massive gap in class on this board.

A few observations: - I have seen people complain about the site going downhill ever since I joined. If it were really that bad, this place would be the internet equivalent of a septic tank. - A new member will spend time discovering the classics and therefore see a higher ratio of good stuff...
  3. Y

Challenging a Pook theory

The skinny/scrawny look is a problem. As Jitterbug points out, it sounds like Pook is skinny/scrawny when he doesn't workout. Having some chest and arm size is what counts and it is more important than the size of the belly. I usually put on about 10 lbs in the winter and it's all belly. It's...
  4. Y

You know what.. I'm done...

A dramatic headline for a post preaching "no drama"? It's like saying "don't be negative" instead of "be positive".
  5. Y

S**t test? What was this?

A textbook response Perfect. Fine tuning is the most that is needed. The only problem would be if she does it again, then your answer should be "Good-bye"
  6. Y

Business Ideas

Franchising is one option though not the only one. Too many people look for the great new idea that will make them millions overnight. You have a better chance of success if you just start an everyday business and do it well. There are plenty of those in every field. How about setting up a copy...
  7. Y

Mature Men. What are you reading at the moment?

Steve Jobs biography out of curiosity and because it tries to give an honest view of the man versus just worshipping the myth. I'm also in the middle of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series. I tried reading it when I was younger and I didn't 'get it' - I read it too literally. I recently...
  8. Y

Older DJ's and their actions

Post moved. Posted in wrong thread. Darn multi-tabs ;)
  9. Y

Anyone just picked up and moved to another country before?

I've lived in four countries, some more than once, and each time I moved it was to follow opportunities. I never moved to get away from where I was or to do a reset. Joining the choir of the previous posters: Moving is not a magic pill. As light as you may travel, you will always take your...
  10. Y

Girls that smoke pot

Do you smoke? If yes how often? (no answer necessary - making a point) If she is smoking way more than you, than it's a problem. If the difference is small, then pot is probably not a problem.
  11. Y

How to become more sexual

It's about being comfortable looking a girl in the eyes, imagining what you would do to her, and allowing yourself to get hard without flinching internally or externally. If your looking for some practical exercises (I guess these kind of depend on your level of game): Try going to a packed...
  12. Y

What exactly is a "dating coach"?

Getting a man interested is rarely the problem. They teach them how to not raise red flags that scare men away, e.g. talking LTR, babies on the first date.
  13. Y

Jophil. Must read especially for Master DJ's.

R.I.P. Jophil glad this was stickied.
  14. Y

Long term friend

An occasional sexual vibe is meaningless. I get an occasional sexual vibe with ever woman I know, even FUGs. It's part of the male/female dynamic. Real sexual tension is another story. Also, trying to fvck her should not put the friendship at risk - sleeping with her will risk the friendship...
  15. Y

Best ways to get a chicks number

Back to the OP's question :) The short answer is to tell her, politely, to give you her number. e.g. let's continue this, give me your number and we can work out when. A search for Number Close should give you plenty of other (better worded) examples.
  16. Y

Testing... Testing 1 2 3

Great advice, listen - objectively. Mentally replay past conversations. If you have been with her long enough to think about exclusivity, you should have spoken about everything that matters to you. If you haven't, it's too early or the relationship is too superficial. I like the replay option...
  17. Y

Did I sleep with an ugly chic?

Quoting what are the red flags for me. I'd be less worried about what she looked like before and more concerned about who she is now. The desire for more work, the issues with her past. Sounds like her self-esteem issues are not resolved. There is a good chance that she would be constantly...
  18. Y

Having children

QFT. and your in it for life. They are your seed and nothing will ever change that. I have three kids from two marriages. I don't regret the marriages, despite a lot being wrong with them, because of the children. That said, I didn't get married to have children and as said above, there is...
  19. Y

can/should kids be the answer to saving a marraige?

The odds of children saving a marriage really bad. Look at the statistics of failed relationships within the first year of having a kid. And when they do save a relationship, the reasons why it worked often suck.
  20. Y

A few not so random quotes

My interpretation, and the reason I liked and posted this, is: Gladstone was brilliant man, full of himself. He could/would showoff his genius but that didn't make him likable. Disraeli was also an unquestionably intelligent man who did not put himself on pedestal. She felt like the...