Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

bar night/party with new classmates

OK so I have a legit question (after a lenghty story, sorry): I go out to a bar meeting a large group of people there from my new school (no one really knows each other). So after about an hour of mingling and drinking I finally find the girl from my class that I have been meaning to talk...
  2. E

What type of woman makes you weak at the knees?

you don't like Carrie Underwood? Jeez... well Alison Carroll (a British gymnast) is smoking hot. And she is a brunette. So basically my point is hair color is not that big of a deal to me (except for gingers). But I just think there are more hot blondes than brunettes. Though there are no...
  3. E

Bad voice message

look, I agree too. But I don't think I'm going to try again. This is mainly because when a girl doesn't call you back there's a reason. The reason is that she does not want to talk to you. So it's pointless to call back again. If she cared she'd call you. I don't think I'm a negative thinker on...
  4. E

Bad voice message

I don't know man. You really think I should try again? I mean the message was just God awful. It reeked of AFC. haha I wasn't really prepared to get a voice mail. I just assumed she'd pick up. My bad. Sadly though I will probably end up seeing her again in person. So I'll just not mention...
  5. E

Being a pool boy

no it will not help you get girls. you will be around one of two types of girls. 1.) high school girls who aren't very attractive at all (they are the lifeguards). 2.) annoying ugly older women see I've discovered that attractive girls generally do not have jobs until they are older...
  6. E

Bad voice message

Is it possible to recover from a bad voice message? I mean I can't really remember exactly what I said but rest assured as soon as I got off the phone I had my mouth open in awe of how bad the message was. Now it's only been an hour and a half or so since I left it but I just highly doubt she's...
  7. E

What would YOU have done in these situations?

#2: just tell him to shut the fvck up. Basically just confront him and stand up to his bullsh*t. Seriously man don't take some of this **** from others, especially guys. For #1 I probably would have said something. I mean you just can't let these girls get away with that. Even if it means you...
  8. E

What type of woman makes you weak at the knees?

nah blondes are way hotter. As long as you know they're not trashy. See that is why people here like brunettes more. Most people don't want sluts and I think brunettes have been played up as the 'good girl' type by the media and hollywood. But still the right girl with blonde hair is way better...
  9. E

Have you ever been punched in the face by a girl?

one of the funniest threads around. :crackup: breaking up after making out and her giving you a handjob. That's classic! :crackup:
  10. E

What's your opinion on kissing a woman's hand when you meet her?

:crackup: but yeah, kissing the hand seems pretty lame. I mean in order for it to work it probably needs to be more a joke than anything. If it's serious then that is just not cool. Reeks of AFC to me. It's almost like bringing a girl a rose or flowers on the first date.
  11. E

Girl telling you she has a boyfriend?

Hey guys I wanted to get your take on something. We all run into girls who have boyfriends. My question is how long does it take for her to mention she has a boyfriend? I think that if she had a bf, or wanted you to know, she would tell you pretty quick. I would say within the first...
  12. E

shy girl or simple rejection?

yeah, I guess when she asked "just the two of us?" that's a bad sign. Just next her.
  13. E

shy girl or simple rejection?

did you ask her to that movie via a text message?
  14. E

Did I interpret her text message correctly?

it's pretty detailed. But think about it like this. This girl's a single mom. She's probably desperate, not attractive, and horny. She'll take whatever guy she can get. I mean Laz described himself in such a way to make you think he could never get a girl. So the only girl who would go for...
  15. E

Worried I may have got some *** inside her while fingering her

did you post this same question on Yahoo Answers 4 days ago? All 27 responses said NO! So there. It's impossible unless you just soaked your hand in semen and then stuck as much in as possible as fast as possible. Jeez...
  16. E

dealing with raised hope/disappointment

you know this thread is funny because I was thinking about this today. I mean the same thing kinda happens to me (but it depends on who the girl is). What I decided the best solution is that you should just worry about other things like school or work. It'll get your mind off her. And you're...
  17. E

Age difference; is it a big deal?

how big of a difference are you talking about? IMO if a woman is more than 2 years older (depending on how hot she is) then I just don't like that. And at my age anything more than 4 years younger just won't work. I think it just depends on how old you are and how mature the girl is.
  18. E

Chick Playing games with me? Revelation revealed today

I think there's a difference. Women usually go to clubs to meet guys and so you, being a guy, need to act right then. At work it's different because you know you'll see her again in due time. You need to move slower because it might be awkward since you both know you work together and dating a...
  19. E

she didn't flake but still confused..??

is this the same girl from the other thread? The one you called 5 times in an hour and sent texts to? If that is the case I really just think you should forget about this weekend. Don't cancel and don't say anything. Chances are she doesn't even remember or care what you "set up" with her...
  20. E

she didn't flake but still confused..??

did you even read any advice from before? DO NOT SEND THAT STUPID TEXT. I'm telling you that if you do you're doomed. Just cancel the date i.e. flake on her. Don't contact her for a while and then try again. Jeez man you need to become more patient. Stop trying to rush everything.