Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

1 Big Transformation

Hey guys I just had 1 of those enlightment moment's yesterday....... See right now I have been having some issue's with my life, I know it I c it. I see that I don't have a lot of trustworthy friend's, I noticed that I get kind of insecure and nervous or in my head around beautiful...
  2. E

got caught by the fed's in Monjolia! with a g!!!!

Long story short I got caught by the fed's here in Mongolia with 2 americans and 3 bag full of marijuana. What is funny is that the marijuana was intented for medical use. The police set up a roadblock and searched us and caught us While on the way to the police station, the 2...
  3. E

Get motivated and TAKE CONTROL!

Great Advice! This is the advice people should seek and apply instead of the everyday quick fix or small pick-up lines.
  4. E

OMG! Girl say's I gave her some kind of disease

this will make ya'll haterz stfu! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsrJvaIQVdQ
  5. E

DUDE WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS WHEN YOU " DONT " KNOW HOW MONGOLIAN"S GIRL"S LOOK LIKE ! so shhhhh !
  6. E

How To Get A Girl’s Number Without Being Rejected

Good stuff Allure, your contributing a lot to these Forums. I like your stuff and I definetly know these " STUFF " work
  7. E

She said it is called Trichomoniasis, I got checked up today and I was found positive! Yuck ! No more unprotected sex for me, now I have to go to through all the medical treatments... which I don't like. Definetly not going to get treated down here in Mongolia though. Probably going...
  8. E

Let me say that I am in " SHOCK " because I had no idea that I had this disease, first thing I am going to do is go get CHECKED OUT tomorrow. Anybody else was ever in a situation like this? Please advise, or is this girl playing me?
  9. E

Monthly Weigh-In

Gain some weight " skinny "
  10. E

If you want lots of sex..

Imma have to go with this....
  11. E

Girlfriend Cried And Left After Sex!!!

Can you ellaberate a little bit more on this? So for example, I know I am going out with this girl and that she is my GF. But I want to let her know that she has competition and that she is lucky to be with me. In order to do this I must excell in all parts of my life right. I think I...
  12. E

Thought so, me getting agititated just probably show's my inexperience. By the way KontrollerX, there is also this another girl that I like... I want to spin plates but I feel like I am going to get busted or feel like cheating. The reason whyd I want to check this other girl out is...
  13. E

I talked to her yesterday. We met up at this fancy pub and talked things over. I told her that I in no way intended to hurt her and that I apologize If I was way too forceful because I really do have some feelings for this girl. She said she didn't want to do it but I started...
  14. E

situation update. I talked to her and apologized to her because I know that I was way too forceful on her and should have handled this matter more maturely. We scheduled for a dinner tonight, and I am going to make sure that I make her feel appreciated and loved. Not probably going to have sex...
  15. E

I am 18. She was not sleeping when I started seducing her. I started to undress her and she knew exactly what I was about to do. Since we have done it couple of times before, she knew the usual routine and everything went as planned. After I was done, I got up and went to the kitchen to get me...
  16. E

To tell you the truth I am not exactly sure what to do right now man. I know I am going to apologize and see how things go on from there. If she accepts the apology ( which I think probably she will ) then I am going to make sure I never repeat this mistake again and try to give this girl the...
  17. E

To tell you the truth its my 1st long term relationship man, I want to learn from from this mistake because I want to never make a girl cry again. It just felt so terrible inside when I saw her cry. Make's me want to be a better man, I wanted to make the girl feel loved and special but...
  18. E

Right now I hate my self too to tell you the truth. I in no way intended to hurt this girl just to let you know. I thought she liked the sex as just as much as I did. :(
  19. E

Bro, thanks for the advice.. I plan on dropping this girl and finding me a new GF By the way.... when she was leaving she said " I feel like a slut " ouch I think I might have done exactly what you said. Did you ever encounter a similiar situation like this Allurre? I think I might have been to...
  20. E

Omg... I am just in shock let me 1st say. I met this girl about 3 week's ago and started things off nice and slow with her. She is only 17 btw. Well anyways she is still a virgin and I was her first, after I taught her how to swim I took her to this dark room and it happened. We have been doing...