Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

"Facebook"

I'm in college and don't have a facebook. Impossible you say? No, I just understand stuff on the internet is written in ink. And if it's tied to your name, well good luck with that. And I agree with the mystery thing, although when girls ask for my facebook I say, "don't have one, give me...
  2. D

Got into an argument with a senior co-worker

Dude, just because you were in the military doesn't mean you're better than everyone else and it is the end-all be-all ruler for leadership. Based on your words if someone pins a murder on you, you should just stfu and take it and go to prison. Based on your logic even if your boss if caught...
  3. D

Got into an argument with a senior co-worker

I really don't care what happens, but just had to comment on the sheer stupidity of this guy. 28 years old ragging on a 23 yr old. Age doesn't matter but it shows the hypocrisy. Let me tell you, the one thing I learned as I grow older is that if I should've trusted my gut more and stood up...
  4. D

Fellow DJ's who know their classicial music please enter

PR moon is right. this is from Requiem for a Dream. it's from the movie with the same title, look it up on youtube here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU
  5. D

When people have no respect for your time.

lol you sound like a pushover and a little whiny b1tch wah wahh wahhh. lol you're one of the lonely caring types that likes to cuddle, i can tell. if i met you in real life i would not respect you dude. sad sh1t, you don't even respect yourself haha what a fvckin JOKE.
  6. D

Handling and deterring disrespect.

yes this is the best advice so far. don't waste ur time w/losers dude just keep moving.
  7. D

dude first off, that previous post was a joke... i was parodying what it seemed like you wanted to hear since you seem to want these people to "suffer" lol. don't take ur **** so seriously man. learn from your mistakes. people can be mistakes. what's up with wanting them to suffer? also those...
  8. D

Actually I agree with the OP, this is pretty general advice anyone can pull out of their ass with no real meaning. Clearly the OP news SOMETHING must be done..clearly he knows he must ACT...he knows he must ADDRESS IT. But that's general as hell and really useless. HOW is the real question...
  9. D

are you in America? this ain't the wild west anymore so you can't just shoot them and make an example out of them that way. and even if you could, murder is never a viable route because everyone's life is their own and not for another to take. so no violence or hurting people physically...
  10. D

do guys that wear glasses in college get the hot girls?

be the best version of yourself. you need glasses, wear them. trust me dude if a girl won't f u when you're wearing glasses she's not gonna strip magically when you take your glasses off. you're not f-ing clark f-ing kent, k keep dreaming dude. work out, dress well, be sociable, become well...
  11. D

Ever notice this about men's clothing?

what's your height and weight? clothes making you look bad is usually because you're overweight. fat. it's not like clothes have to do with your face. i know from personal experience. years ago way back in high school i was a chubby little kid. wore t shirts and cargo pants like a computer...
  12. D

Seeing a therapist

I am 100% sure it's quackery, except these quacks earned a degree is bullsh1tting. Oh they can also give you mind numbing drugs to "help you feel better." But that's just my opinion and it doesn't really matter. If things are tough right now, try talking to someone close to you, maybe family...
  13. D

Problem with new GF

Why are you doing this? Put the ball in HER COURT then go date other women. Tell her, "ok here's what's going to happen. Right now we're nothing. You have a BF. Not an ex, just a bf. I will give you a week to dump that BF. And no fake ex or any of that crap just dump him and give me a...
  14. D

Guns

sup guys, i'm the proud new owner of a mossberg shotgun. turns out assault weapons rule only applied to rifles. anyways, it's gonna take me longer to get the handgun, but i have a badass shotgun now. i feel safer already. gonna head to the range this weekend
  15. D

Guns

ok guys, I went out today and got a feel for both guns. Now I have to wait like 6 months to get a goddamn license. Anyways, I got friends :) thanks for the advice, the glock and springfield xd is what it comes down to. Definite the 9 mm is what I'm going with for either one I choose. Quick...
  16. D

Guns

Ok can you give reasons why the glock is better? They seem basically like the same gun to me except the XD9 looks different and is a little heavier. Both are excellent and don't fail after thousands of rounds. Also, I told you guys I can't have rifles or assault aka "scary looking" weapons...
  17. D

Economic Collapse Inevitable...how to protect ourselves??

The ignorance revealed in this thread is astounding lol. But then again, not really since the people on this board are merely a reflection of people in real society. Go read some books you fvckin tools. It's very apparent 90% of you idiots get your news from hearsay, FOX, CNN, or MSNBC and...
  18. D

Guns

I am not allowed to have a rifle in the state I'm moving to according to my uncle. I can only have handguns and the magazines hold over 10 rounds. I know, crappy law. Basically it seems like I need to get a subcompact with a 10 round mag or something like that. What do you think of the...
  19. D

Guns

hey guys, I'm a newbie to guns but I'm looking to get one for self defense, but mostly for sport and target shooting. I'm wondering if anyone has advice on where I can start and resources on how to find a good dealer and picking out a handgun. I was never interested in guns, but I'm moving...
  20. D

Parental problems... at age 22... WTF...

Alright, best of luck with that. I know nothing about your field or enterprise (I'm in the academic field doing research for mars) so obviously ask more people than me and think it out thoroughly yourself, which it seems you have so good job. In life many decisions do not seem clear cut, but...