Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. The Duke

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Poor thing needs a refund.
  2. The Duke

Is There Really No Meme Thread?

3. The Duke

I worry that some dudes on here don't know schitt like this is real. Biatches are deviant little things.
  4. The Duke

To keep you guys from arguing over fine poon....let's just call this 5+5=10. ;-)
  5. The Duke

6. The Duke

Drug discussion general thread

So do you guys that are into drugs ever worry about Fentanyl? I know very little, just what I hear in the media which makes it sound like every drug out there is laced with fentanyl and is going to kill you. And if fentanyl is so deadly then why is it so common?
  7. The Duke

announcing NEW COUNTRY

Somebody better put the cork back on the bottle.
  8. The Duke

LR: Leveraging her crush for SNL

A chic needing validation, a little horny, with a little alcohol in her is almost a guaranteed deal if you are fun and can get a good conversation going. The fact she was by herself tells you she had dihk on her mind. I had one last wknd in almost an identical situation except she was married...
  9. The Duke

Your Crazy Stories?

It supposedly makes *** taste better. She was evidently a swallower.
  10. The Duke

Boring Sex with your GF / How to make it work?

@pipeman84 - have you ever paid a professional hooker for sex or been around any?
  11. The Duke

She was trying to sell you a shirt at the Mexican Western store wasn't she? ;-)
  12. The Duke

I like the whole enchilada! and building tension.
  13. The Duke

@Learning Curve - Please don't take it personally, but I've never had any sort of problem like this. I've had multiple medium and long term relationships so there has been plenty of opportunity for problems like this to creep up, yet its never happened. So what are you doing or not doing...
  14. The Duke

Colonoscopy Screening

I've got a 60yo business colleague that had his colon removed last summer. It was about a 2year process and non stop hospital visits. At first they tried to remove a portion of his colon and stitch it back together. He got an infection, things went bad, they removed it all and now he has a bag.
  15. The Duke

Arguing with Women

Women have a hard time letting logic/reason get in the way of their emotional hissy fit. We have all seen this many times. Engaging them is almost never productive. Its best to disengage from them, give them a yellow flag warning, and go to another room.
  16. The Duke

How many of you actually go out every weekend to approach and talk to women?

You have been around long enough. Figure out what works for you and go do it. If you struggle in one environment, then try something else.
  17. The Duke

How many of you actually go out every weekend to approach and talk to women?

I live outside of a major US metro area. I go out to bars, concerts, sporting events at least once a weekend. I approach a lot of girls and asked for a few numbers. I've ran into more married girls than anything else. Lots of cucks out there these days. I'm not really interested in a casual...
  18. The Duke

Why are there so many dudes in the PUA/Game community that don't have their sh*t together?

Thrill of the hunt....it's intoxicating to lower a girls guard, make a connection, and have her eating out of your hand. It's not the sex, it's conquering another human. A litte twisted isn't it? It's a strong prey drive. It's going after what you want and succeeding. It's like a hawk...
  19. The Duke

Even Nicest Women Of Them All Will Cheat If They Can

I have never asked that question, I should tho. Perhaps the pain of going alone was greater than the pain of staying. Add kids, money, and not alot of options to it and there you go. Years after the cheating episodes, these women still have sexual hangups brought on after the fact. Both of...
  20. The Duke

By 2030, 45% of American women will be single & childless

I agree, I see it both ways as well. There was a time in my life that I changed out women every 2-4 months. It was fun and sex, with no committment. It got really old too, it was also a lot of work keeping the pump primed with fresh talent. Its also pretty shallow.