Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Well, I went and saw the therapist today....

lol, this Player is serious business
  2. B

horaholic. I was a bit rude perhaps, that was wrong. First I have to say I'm glad the meds worked on you and you are off depression. Depression ruins lives and medication can be a lifesaver, it's not anything to look down at. I have been there as well. Being an expert on depression when it...
  3. B

I wouldnt work on his thoughts to much. He is incapable atm to change them. I think he needs to get out of his mind. Thinking and questioning everything is making him more confused by the day. he needs to focus on his physical and emotional experience. I like the thought of a rebirth more though ;)
  4. B

You don't even understand the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist and yet you claim to know for sure its their job to put you on meds asap. The problem is just chemical with depression and so the solution must be aswell? Can you be even more deluded? the fact you've taken...
  5. B

He cant. He's so far off his own personal and physical experience he's not able to tap into what he really wants. Like you said yourself his boundaries are ill defined. These boundaries need to be made stronger before he can distinguish between wanting and not wanting. He is also a type that is...
  6. B

The Virgin Photo Thread

I must say I'm impressed. I would never have guessed our posts would have an impact on your thinking luke. You have no idea how much of a big step you just made. Good luck!
  7. B

ElStud gives a little more advice on approaching.

this is new and exciting
  8. B

Player Supreme on the Elusive idea of a "Perfect 10"

Now I'm confused. Who liked the boyish looking women again? Or are you warning us against your mistakes? In that case you dont need to worry. This culture shock really hurt.
  9. B

new study: men think of sexy women in clad bikinis as objects..

The good thing is he has ideas for some more follow-up studies!
  10. B

Women are evil?

All this poo that you are writing right now is a clear sign you are the one with the problem. You're the one who is consistantly not getting satisfied with the women. Dont focus on the women, the focus is on you.
  11. B

Will Kimbo fight again?

I dont understand why you care so much about him. He looks cool, but it makes him more of a moviestar then a real fighter. Btw afaik Bas Rutten is training him. Cant get much better then that.
  12. B

Just some random thoughts: You are repeating yourself. Who is the kid? James Dean died 50 years ago and he looks like brad pitt. Conspiracy theories suck. Is there a central brain behind it? The new president is good for your race and I'm glad. However I dont see an unmarried homosexual taking...
  13. B

I seldom watch tv. Because of the reasons supreme mentioned. Perhaps the news programs are the worst of them all. When I watch beauty contests or anything related to physical beauty and there is a jury almost always it's predominantly gay. And they have the right, no the audacity, to tell us...
  14. B

met a girl first date-she has cold sore on her lip

Afaik 70% of the population has oral herpes. When its active (the cold sore) dont kiss or let her give you a bl0wjob, as its highly infectious. All the rest is fine. It's not a big deal.
  15. B

Going down on a woman who "looks" clean, but you barely even know.

Short story of some of my experience in this. For a long time in my life I thought that if I was to go down on a woman when we did it the firts time and got her to orgasm everything would turn out fine, I would get to keep her for at least a couple more rounds. So this one girl I got down on...
  16. B

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

OP, I think you're really dead-on. You are doing great until that response and you know how to get beyond it. You have to cross this line to improve your game.
  17. B

Tips for Improving looks

Flatten the hair. You already have a long face, it makes it look longer. The sweater makes you look like a frat guy. You're a bit skinny. Solution: eat more and workout
  18. B

Any short DJ's out there?? Issues with height!!

Height is relative. Over here in the Netherlands you'd be small indeed. The average height of ethnic dutch men is around 6'1. Women's average is over 5'7. I'm 5'8 and when I'm in paris for instance I feel huge, back here I feel small. I recommend a trip to the Netherlands (Friesland is ideal...
  19. B

Biggest n00b question ever

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157077 http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1533531#post1533531 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:William_pratt.gif men who try to impress women men who buy women things men who are clueless men who are ALWAYS nice and understanding men who...
  20. B

Need a man's opinion.

Tough one. You said you needed to initiate everything. He's awkward but seems to like it when you make a move while he cant himself. Depending on your and his age, which you havent disclosed yet, I think he's a virgin: he's scared and clueless. So if you want to escalate, you need to do it...