Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Gifts You Give To A Woman Or Women You're Dating

Hi Davidson, The greatest gift you can give any Woman is your presence.
  2. S

What exactly makes a woman a "cougar"?

Hi BadBoy, Our vocabulary is constantly evolving,it all comes down to usage,but the very word "Cougar"does suggest a predatorial nature.
  3. S

I need an opener for a specifc situation...

Hi Mertz, Yes a good opening but perhaps say "I'm getting a coffee,like to join me".That way you aren't begging her.
  4. S

Civil War 2024 (trailer)

Hi Mandalay, There are some very good French movies around,check out "Jeanne du Barry"with Johny Depp.
  5. S

article: I Wish I Was a Little Bit Taller

Hi MDJ, Have you never reflected that being a shorty has its rewards?Sniffing around on the Internet I found that a study relating to height and longevity in Olympic athletes found that Skiers who on average are six inches shorter than basketball players,live an extra seven years!
  6. S

Wow, I would mog everyone on this ship of French settlers to North America

Hi MDJ, In this Country the word "thick" is used as slang to denote stupidity,we will say thick as a Plumbers wallet to suggest someone is super dumb.
  7. S

Is there a way to stop women from wanting to live with me?

Hi Billy, You did Billy,but I thought she was just sniffing around for a Gas leak!
  8. S

Hi BaronOfHair, "use nothing but toilet paper to clean your a-s" So what are you suggesting? Corn Husks LOL.
  9. S

Hi Robert, Great to see a veteran poster again....Here in Queensland a few years ago we saw a progression on our Draconian Family Laws,when a Married Guy who had been regularly visiting a Lady of questionable virtue for some years,was successfully sued by her when he chose to...
  10. S

Expats To The Philippines

Hi Cornbread, . "OP will get screwed over anyway whether it is Florida, Manilla",With due respect,you would have to be up very early in the morning,to put anything over Logicallefty!
  11. S

Why Are So Many Professional Millennial Women Unable To Find Dateable Men?

Hi Bad Boy, Just before my last Wife of Many years flew the coop,she told me she was unhappy,I asked why?she said her relationship with me was going nowhere,I asked her where she wanted it to go,she responded that she didn't know but there had to be something better,I then...
  12. S

Expats To The Philippines

Hi Taiyuu, "Once she's here, she'll stop shopping around".I have a mate runs a Plant Nursery just down the Coast from me....On my suggestion he found a Filipina Bird on line,paid her airfare,went up to Sydney to welcome her with his little Cardboard Sign at the exit Gate where...
  13. S

Adios Online Dating

Hi Taurus, I know from personal experience the futility of dating in Darwin.One avenue you might try is Tango,I visited a Big Milonga in Sydney last November and spoke with several Darwin Milonguerros,seems there is the usual shortage of Guys up there and if you Dance you will...
  14. S

How many eggs daily can be eaten safely in the long term?

Hi Lily, What are your Cholesterol levels like?
  15. S

Arguing with Women

Hi Zekko, Well there were,Kane,Abel and Seth which leaves us with many unanswered questions!
  16. S

Oh no, now even the Philippinas are getting hypergamous!

Hi Corrector, Before Covid I spent a couple of weeks over there....I am an Old Man and yet I got "Rock Star Treatment"...Though I never tasted the fruit,young Women in their early twenties offered themselves,many were good Girls from a Convent school background.....the...
  17. S

Arguing with Women

Hi Duke, Yes you are right and theres a sense that even when you are right they see you as half wrong...Mum was right,"Change a Girls mind against her will,she's of the same opinion still".
  18. S

Colonoscopy Screening

For those who are interested there is an excellent article in Vox Magazine mainly on Princess Kate Middletons Colon Cancer diagnosis but also dealing with the disturbing increase in Cancer amongst Younger People its at...
  19. S

Colonoscopy Screening

Hi Oc, Good on you for posting this,the best way to avoid Colon problems is to avoid burnt meat,Barbeque is a No-no...You can still eat meat but Marinate it overnight first,I use the roughest red Cask wine...Needless to say a lot of flavour goes down the sink with the Marinade,but...
  20. S

A note about retirement found on Fidelity Investments website

So How long is a piece of string?