Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

One key to women

Good points, however, this is just a "I see a girl/ am with a girl" type of post. Self-improvement needs initial plans, your career needs plans, travelling needs some planning, but getting girls DOES NOT. (alright, you CAN travel without a plan, but that's another topic) Exactly.
  2. A

One key to women

Sure. What I mean is not to wait for the perfect moment, not to be afraid to escalate things etc. Basically a specific mindset where you just act on you instincts. No plans, just action. No thinking, just action. No fear, just action.
  3. A

One key to women

The key to getting women isn't in your looks. It's not in the way you talk or what you say and it's not in how much money you have or how big your social circle is. The key is literally reaching out and taking what you want. That makes the difference between being sexual and boring...
  4. A

New York

bump Anyone?
  5. A

New York

Hey guys, I'm going to travel to New York on the 31th of August and stay there one week with a friend, mainly to do some sightseeing. However, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to explore the nightscene and I thought why not invite a few fellow DJs along to do some gaming? So anyone...
  6. A

Any men's fashion, style forums or websites?

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/
  7. A

My challenge to you! (1 day to double your success)

The famous MOTU... I never hoped to see you post again in my days on this board. As we all know, theory is quiet worthless without experience, so I'm in!
  8. A

The Feeling of Disconnect Between Current You and Ideal You

Excellent. Thank you guys.
  9. A

If you think looks don't matter...

I'm so tired of this discussion... First of all, stop dealing in absolutes! Of course someone with rotten teeth and a bad breath can't attract women. No need to discuss that. But most guys on this forum probably look average. So let's say you are skinny and average looking. If you go to the gym...
  10. A

Pook Definition? Urban Dictionary.

The greatest difference between pook and most other posters was, that pook wrote his articles for himself and just put them on the table for everyone. Most people try to teach other people and often just do it to feel better about themselves. They repeat the same things over and over again...
  11. A

How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low qualitity girls?

This post is really funny. You lay out all the strategies people should use with EVERY girl. Get into that mindset that you are doing them a favor and you'll get your quantity AND quality. If that bothers you, then just go for the ugly chicks and leave the attractive once for us ;). (Oh and...
  12. A

*insert interesting title here*

We might measure sexuality in testosteron. I don't know if you've heard about sexual transmutation, if not, I suggest you take a look into it (for example, read Napoleon Hill and the k, o, p, o - guy). It's worth the effort, as it has given me the ability to use it on some any kind of action I'm...
  13. A

*insert interesting title here*

Well, it's me. Must have taken the wrong door, for I was going to get to bed. But since I am right here right now anyways... Some person asked me, how to get better with women. Yeah good question. The truth is, after having been here for two years, after two years of applying material, dating...
  14. A

Summary

These are seperate points (obviously you can't stare while you flirt with the eyes). New Don Juans should train to hold eye contact. But it's still supposed to be light, confident and friendly, which is not staring. People have to learn control over there own feeling, then 90% of the...
  15. A

Summary

bump
  16. A

DJ's that become WUSSES

One big component of being a Don Juan (as opposed to being a player/PUA) is, that you don't need girls anymore. You just live your life, you have so much going on and only in the back of your mind you realize that suddenly all these girls start hitting on you. For me, this happened for the first...
  17. A

On: How to become sex worthy / Girl flaked , what do i do now ?

How to become sexworthy??? Are you kidding me? Haven't you learned ANYTHING???
  18. A

Fall BC

Week 3 has started. Am I the only one who is still here? Because if that's the case, it doesn't make much sense to keep this thread running.
  19. A

Fall BC

Went to this seminar this weekend, so I had at least 30 convos. Still, I'll try to do more in my everyday life.
  20. A

Fall BC

I'm done. There is not much to say about this pretty basic exercise. Well, it's still kind of strange to greet strangers on the street without following up with a conversation (and I didn't have time for 50 convos ;) ) The eye contact is no problem and a great way to convey confidence and...