Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Chick thinks well paid programmers are "boring"

Sorry old ladies, the exciting well-paid programmers are dating younger girls. Be grateful you can still get dates with the boring well-paid ones.
  2. J

Dating Sober

I tell them I have training the next day / morning. Never encountered any issue. It's often a good way to talk fitness & health which I'm passionate about and they find fascinating.
  3. J

In a downward spiral ...

Start with what you can control: your health. Once you have your health and fitness back, tackle the rest. As for getting the flu, it sounds like you have other stuff. If it's just cold or flu, I find that while I can't do heavy lifting much, being active helps recovery a lot. Walking...
  4. J

Things Every Fat Girl Needs To Hear

Not sure if serious... We're right up there among the fattest nations on earth.
  5. J

wallet or physique?

Porque no los dos?
  6. J

Dating women "better looking than you"

That's the whole point, buddy. If a girl is less or equal attractive than me, I'd rather date myself and save me the hassle. lol
  7. J

Nasty situation

When I saw "Nasty situation" I thought the chick took a dump on top of your car after you rejected her, or falsely accused you of something... This isn't nasty. You met a girl who's too inflexible with her stupid rules to date, and you created a storm in a tea cup in your own mind. Cut the...
  8. J

Dating and sociopathy

A similar sentiment is expressed here: http://www.returnofkings.com/24270/why-america-causes-men-to-be-unnatural
  9. J

Advice on working abs after back surgery

Hollow Body Position aka The Dish, a gymnast's staple core exercise. Zero load on your back. Very easy to tell if you're cheating or your abs are giving up, unlike planks, because you will feel your low back lift off the floor. This is by far my most favourite ab exercise to coach people with...
  10. J

Remembering conversation content when dating multiple women

Is it actually a problem? Are you losing women because of it? Don't fix it if it ain't broken. Yeah they want that, but as soon as they become the center of YOUR attention, you're toasted, so to speak. I have exceptionally good memory. Never has it been an advantage on dates, only neutral or...
  11. J

What is your definition of a good woman?

I met a woman who ticked all 10 on Collosus' list. Who then cheated on her fiance with me (I had no idea) while she was on a working holiday in my country. And now is going back to hers to marry said fiance. lolololololz The search for this one good woman who can do it all for us is...
  12. J

Have confidence. so much bull**** advice lol

The only relevant confidence here is the confidence in getting pvssy (and that comes from regular practice). Other types of confidence matter very little.
  13. J

Modern society want men and women so equal...

You got it wrong there. Women want to be in the army, but that doesn't mean they want to enter combat. They want the benefits, not the responsibilities and hard work. It's exactly the same in everything else they've b1tched & moaned about to gain access to.
  14. J

Busy Bea\/ers

I'd disagree, VU, as I think we're talking about a different type of women. The Busy B3aver could be someone who's very into me and dating me, but always has to fill her life (and mine) with lots of bullsh1t activities. She cannot stand having a weekend unplanned, we always have to meet up...
  15. J

Chick writes about online dating messages she has received

I'm still surprised in this tough economy, chicks keep getting paid for their self-pity diatribes AND get emo-validation at the same time through the comments.
  16. J

Busy Bea\/ers

I know this type. I'm under the impression that they keep themselves so ridiculously busy with bullsh1t so they don't have any free time for self reflection. Which would be horrifying, because they're empty and useless people.
  17. J

Why do black athletes always marry white women?

I find most modern black American women including celebs unattractive, but I watched some Soul Train videos from late 60s early 70s on Youtube one day and holy damn, those black girls were stunning! The key difference? They were like gazelles back then, now they're HUGE and built like a brick...
  18. J

honor and pride

I don't think you handled the situation in the OP right, DieHard. The first c0ckblock attempt, fine, you don't need to say anything. The second time she came back and wanted to resume... THAT is when you need to draw some clear boundary, mate. She wasted your time earlier, and so you should...
  19. J

Does NOT pursuing women ever work?

I've given my number out to many girls telling them I'll be doing X or at Y venue (after selling them the idea that it'll be heaps of fun), here's my number, contact me if you want to join. 100% success rate with foreign girls from Europe or Asia. They always contact me, and most of them show...
  20. J

A complete mess

Child of alcoholic parent(s) Claimed to have abusive ex-BFs Told a guy she barely knows about being "raped" => straight out of the Cluster B playbook Run fast the other way, young man.