Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

facebook

Don't do generic conversations and don't look too much into facebook convos or msn or the likes, very different to real life. I usually just try and find out a bit more about them and develop a bit of an 'injoke' if possible for the next time i meet them in real life. Don't go on about...
  2. T

Call or be called?

get her number and call her a few days later, or exchange numbers leave it a few extra days and call (if she hasn't taken it into her own hands and called you first, it does happen sometimes).
  3. T

What do you do when losing attraction?

yeah just ignore her for a bit, it'll confuse her. It's a bit too easy really haha
  4. T

Spin the ****ing bottle?!

562 posts and still an oversensitive, moaning, chump. Pains me to see guys like this on here. Look dude desertfox put it plain and simple for you. You gotta get your **** in gear and it starts by not lying to yourself. I'm just saying that because deep down you probably know that you do...
  5. T

Made a bet to get laid

There's only one winner of this bet, if you think the girl you made it with is interested go for it, if not just party it up and hook up, if you're really struggling go for a party girl who's been round the block a bit and if somehow all else fails bang a desperate fat chick :p
  6. T

Nice Guy to Jerk, Inevitable?

You don't have to feel guilty, she'll get over it, it was only a kiss. As much as nice guys will try to deny it being a jerk (with girls) is the way to get the girls (cant speak for older women), as long as you don't overdo it you'll be fine. Outside of relationships, at parties etc...
  7. T

What is the FIRST thing you do when you enter a Club

bar and scan, I only go to clubs with my mates.
  8. T

Have a Merry Capitalist Christmas....

I've not read the whole thread but the OP's philosophy seems very similar to Fight Club ( 'your possessions own you' etc.) and there certainly is a degree of sense to it. I can't believe how many people totally missed the ball on this one.
  9. T

Suicide

Yeah happens alot doesn't it, people throwing themselves in front of trains, really sad. Can't imagine what it would take for me to consider suicide, it would have to be a real tragedy like losing EVERYONE important to me, because if there is at least one person who still cares about you and...
  10. T

Spin the ****ing bottle?!

Spin the Bottles just a game man, it might do you some good and if there's drink involved then you might be treated to a little lesbian action and I bet you'll enjoy that ;) p.s don't be surprised if the girls are trying to set someone up with you or one of your friends, they are fine schemers...
  11. T

Go out and get some haters!

Yeah it's true, haters are haters because they're jealous. If you're making people jealous then you can be pretty damn sure you're doing well.
  12. T

Virgins: A Pictorial Representation

I wonder which RSD seminar this pic was taken at?
  13. T

last chance with 1itis, can u save it once her mind is nmade up?

My thoughts on this oneitis ****. You could have been born into any one of millions of different social settings. You could have met billions of different people and you can bet your life in each one you will have met someone you're crazy about. It's by pure chance you know the people you...
  14. T

Good Books to read?

Don't go over the top with reading material though, it's way to easy to get an information overload, much of which won't help you. I've read the 48 laws and it was an interesting book, but good luck applying it effectively to your life.
  15. T

Should I ask her to be my gf?

You've got a good thing going on, roll with it.
  16. T

5 Principles to the Don Juan Mindset - S.P.E.A.K

Great post sums up a great mindset and attitude perfectly, the acronym S.P.E.A.K fantastic too, this is something I advise peeps to memorise.
  17. T

HUGE missed opportunity. I feel awful.

She was probably kicking herself too about how bad her approach was if that was the case. Not the end of the world, you might see her again and if not it's no big deal. No need to get down about it. Oh and improvisation can be improved.
  18. T

I'm a beast, but I get scared from others. Wtf?

Or someone packing a knife.
  19. T

What do you when...

Say hi when your eyes meet, if you're interested in her then start some small talk. If you are confident, funny etc and you get a decent conversation going she'll probably give you her number.
  20. T

I can't stand this not being able to get a girl thing

Hey if you have a hobby that you love doing then that's great, I have hobbies too, I like running long distance etc. I'm just sayin that some people take this aspect out of hand like you have to be perfect and constantly on the go 'improving your life' in order for a girl to like you. Most...