Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

"How many other girls have you said that too"

"a billion... do you like ice cream?"
  2. E

Best response?

I like the "gay" one lol.
  3. E

I have oneitis

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, in fact take several deep breaths. Become relaxed and clear your mind, don't think about the girl. Just stop talking to the girl. and talk to other girls. Thats the best way to get rid of oneitis. I mean why is this girl so special to you? Is she pretty...
  4. E

Something personal I'd like to share

I no longer read any material that pertains to game I like to figure things out on my own. Secondly, you don't just go to school and say to yourself "Okay, I'm going to talk to that girl." When a girl catches my eye, I just magically somehow bring myself there and talk to her. The minute we're...
  5. E

Have your life started?

For me life starts when I start to take action. When I start to move and act with a sense of urgency, when I realize my own mortality. When I start to inject passion, and intensity into my life, into my work, and everything. When I realize that my life will be ending tonight, thats when I live...
  6. E

Its almost been 3 years since I was last here

Hey guys, Its Evo here. I don't even know where to begin. My last login date was 9-12-2008. I was 18 years old back then. I was still a virgin, and had never kissed a girl. Well I 've seen a much since then, and certainly learned much on my own. I've guess I 've learned to love to help...
  7. E

Finally a # rejection

Finally got a # rejection, haven't got one of those in a long while, im so happy. The best feeling comes from not being affected by it.
  8. E

For those who are looking for the magic scroll

Anyone who has watched Kung Fu Panda should know this one. The magic scroll is... *Blank Scroll* TADA! Huh? Thats right, there is no magic scroll or ultimate script/opener/routine. ****'s all in your head. Anything you say...
  9. E

"How could it have gone wrong??" - The Sh*t Test Everyone Fails

You can pass just by not reacting.
  10. E

Need some techniques that help with PE

Learn how to squeeze your PC muscle. I use to do the excercises, but now I can have multiple dry or partial orgasms, by just squeezing the PC muscle.
  11. E

My openers !!

"Hey, my name is Tim"
  12. E

Keys To The VIP

I don't really like the show, too much of a tactic's based approach.
  13. E

Got a number from a girl at the club, but unsure...

Small talk first keep it short, establish yourself in her life. Then arrange for a meet up later. Why aren't you showing any interest? If a girl is throwing herself at you, and you stick to your "hard to get" mode, then she's gonna get turned off and goto the next guy. You gotta reward...
  14. E

Risk

I went to the library and I saw a poster on the wall, I just wanted to share it with you guys. Risk *pic of a ship, sailing out* A boat can stay at the dock. But thats not what boats are made to do.
  15. E

This is smalltime but what would you do?

Even from reading ur post, I could already sense some desperation, and one MAJOR mistake thats holding you back. The fact that you said, "But I got her number in a rather creative way (I saw it on tv; pretending to lose my voice and writing everything down instead). I guess this got her...
  16. E

100 Approaches = Coming Off As Too Desperate?

You gotta ask yourself, are you thinking "Does this girl like me?" or are you thinking "Should I like her?" I only keep girls I would like to know, hence getting the #, or have chemistry, in which I will also go for the # and follow up. I certainly don't get every girl's # I see, there's no...
  17. E

DJBC - WEEK 5 - All groups (what is left of them...)

Went for # and got it, still working on # rejections.
  18. E

DJBC A-team Week 4

Congratulations A-Team for Completing Week 3! These are the DJ's who have completed their excercises and will be moving on to week . Week 3 5/23/08-5/30/08 Evolution The BC will be using the following as guidelines: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf or word...
  19. E

DJBC A-Team -Week 3

Final Report EnriTT -need report- Evolution -10/10 hyphy101 -need report- GaryUranga -6/10 John_anthony -need report- Teh_Wolf -need report- Tyzef -4/10
  20. E

Women Opening Me: Is This A Good Sign?

Go for the #, the hesitation is killing you, stopping you from getting to the next stage, next level. If you feel your hesitating for the #, go for it anyways. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.