Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

sexualizing conversations

Any tips on injecting sexual topics into conversation? I feel like its a good way to break the ice but I don't have a whole lot of experience so I talking about it doesn't come naturally to me.. I feel like the girl will get weirded out if I talk about sex in a conversation, any tips on how to...
  2. C

Gaming while smoking weed..

If I'm already feeling good then it helps to a huge extent, but if I'm feeling in any way self-conscious then it only makes it worse. Its hit or miss for me.. I'd rather game sober but if I'm in a good mood when I get blazed then it works wonders.
  3. C

What to do if she don't want to talk to you?

The reason they're responding with "yes" and "no" is because you're asking them yes/no questions! Ask some more open ended things that they can elaborate on. Then find material in what they're saying and ask them more questions based on that, with a girl:you talking ratio of like 70:30. Its...
  4. C

I made a girl hate me.

hah.. she actually backed off in the course of this thread's replies. she's more relaxed now, and she's apologizing for being a crazy *****. anyway.. my point is, how can I use this as a learning experience? did I make the right move in being honest with her? I feel like I can gain a lot of...
  5. C

Video Games anyone?

I used to play mad World of Warcraft back in my afc days.. actually one of my buddies at college is a pretty big pimp yet manages to play a lot of wow.. it's pretty cool. Video games don't really do it for me anymore though. Except smash brothers... for some reason I'm turned off by every...
  6. C

I made a girl hate me.

Dunno man, she brought it up all of a sudden. We had a mutual confusion as to the nature of our relationship.
  7. C

I made a girl hate me.

This is something where I think my inexperience got to me. I was hooking up with this girl for a while. The whole time I thought we were just having fun.. she would call me up and say "i'm loonely" or something, then we'd go hang and eventually start making out. She facebook chats me every now...
  8. C

SHUT THE F*CK UP... obey your d*ck

this was just what I needed man haha awesome post
  9. C

lesbian friends

In college, I have a couple lesbian friends. I dont mean "lets get drunk and kiss each other" girls, or bi, I mean actual lesbians. They're totally cool.. interesting, hilarious people who I love hanging with. they're my good friends who I hang with even in my guy social circle. Thing is they...
  10. C

2009 New Years Resolutions, Official Thread

08 was a pretty good year for me. I became serious about changing my AFC ways, and went through a huge mental transformation. I started college, and made an amazing group of friends. I started watching the RSD videos which have *completely* changed my life, and I'm developing a newfound...
  11. C

Radical Honesty - Brad Blanton

This is highly interesting.. honestly. I've always wondered what things would be like if everyone was 100% truthful. I'm curious to know how this is going for you, ChrizZ, although I think you might have given it up by now judging by the lack of reply (but I'd probably give it up too cause...
  12. C

Guitar

So I play guitar, I've been playing for more than half my life, and on a professional level for the past few years. Interestingly enough, I have never gotten a hookup as a result of my guitar playing. Many times has a girl been like "omg you play guitar?? play me something!". After a bit of...
  13. C

"Do you love me?"

"Do you love me?" What do I do if she says this? Something tells me that saying "I like you, I don't love you" isn't the best way to go.. but neither does lying.
  14. C

How do I get into college?

one of the most important things is the essay too.. write a great essay, have someone at school help you out. For a lot of schools the essay can save you if you have some discrepancies with grades.
  15. C

Enthusiastic while texting, bored while

Yeah we've made out a lot..
  16. C

Enthusiastic while texting, bored while

I've been hanging with/hooking up with this girl for a few weeks.. we really only see each other on the weekends and we chat on AIM/texting a lot. When we're texting or whatever she's usually super open and excited to chat with me, but whenever we're together (usually with her friends) she...
  17. C

California and gay marriage

honestly what the **** does it matter what people do on their own? it doens't have any impact on your life, why care then? don't want to teach your kids about gay people? 2 people are in love and cant get married cause you dont want to talk to your kid for 10 minutes? its not like the kid's...
  18. C

If she wants to be exclusive..

what I want to gain is basically: experience and the fact that I actually like her is nice too.. its not like I'll be tied down, I'll still go out and do the **** I'd normally do.
  19. C

If she wants to be exclusive..

I've been hooking up with and seeing this girl for a couple weeks now... I recently thought about what I would do if she asked me for a relationship (something I think is coming soon). I've never been in one my entire life (I'm 18 now) and though I'm not only hooking up with her, I actually do...
  20. C

escalating during makeout

Every time in the past for me (not many times, mind you) the girl has always been the one who's started escalating (ie grabbing mah ****). But I've been hooking up with this one girl a lot, but when we make out it never escalates into anything.. she dont grab mah ****.. what, physically...