Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

The Fourth Kind

lol yeah some of the parts had me also, i haven't really researched it though so idk whats all supposed to be true about it
  2. S

The Fourth Kind

well all im gonna say right now is watching what was supposed to be the actual footage creeped me out, especially when the guy was sitting and levitating on the bed, that was some weird stuff
  3. S

looks for fun ways to open girls at a club tonight..any suggestions?

lol ok well first off the host thing sounded pretty good but i guess i didn't have it in me quite yet to pull that one off but it sounds good. But i did the rejected one though, they loved it, i had a lot of fun with it and got some dances in, its a couple days later so i cant remember the...
  4. S

The Fourth Kind

Have any of you guys seen it because I just watched it wednesday and damn that movie is trippy as fuuuck. Stuff like that with aliens though has always fascinated me so maybe that's why I liked it so much but anyways....what did you guys think about it?
  5. S

looks for fun ways to open girls at a club tonight..any suggestions?

So i'm going clubbing tonight with some friends because it's this one girls birthday and i was wondering how you guys open sets there because I don't like just going up to girls and asking if they wanna dance.
  6. S

I went to a rave and what i did to make it amazing. MUST READ GOOD INFO IN HERE!

Amazing-you're right i do have that mentality to me and its retarded kingsam-yes there was a lotta drugged up people there, it was still pretty cool though
  7. S

So...my professor brought this site up today on the projector

Lol it made my day, we started off talking about what looks attractive to the opposite sexes and stuff like that, and talking about body images and stuff. He had saved a link to one of the articles on the front page about the 6 things to do to look more attractive or something like that and...
  8. S

I went to a rave and what i did to make it amazing. MUST READ GOOD INFO IN HERE!

BUMP I also got two kiss closes there and got a lotta kino in
  9. S

sorry for any typos in here, i would have fixed them but it's kinda hard with how the threads are done.
  10. S

So anyways im sure most of you have all seen Master of the universe's post about like doing a certain challenge to skyrocket your self in one day, well anyways i only read the first one he posted where he kind of gave the basics about like being rejected 10 times in one day from random people...
  11. S

have you guys ever asked a girl "do you see this going anywhwere between us"

lol wow i guess i did become kinda a ***** in my time gone, i've never really seen it that way sodbuster but it makes sense but....anyways we have one more date tomorrow and if she flakes again i'm just gonna cut this one cuz i work with a lotta other girls to try with
  12. S

well i get what you guys are all saying now but i think TheCzar summed it up best for me, my mom does that all the freaking time and i've never really been able to put my finger on it til now so thanks for that but....anyways i just needa step it up with this girl so i actually have someone...
  13. S

so i get your guy's points i just don't understand what is so wrong about asking any girl "do you see this going anywhere between us"???
  14. S

ha wow phat rabbit i'm not gonna lie i was half expecting to get a stupid response to my stupid question but that was good so i kinda forgot about the whole screw the texting 24/7 thing and next time for sure im just gonna call and not text all night but i guess now for the most part ill see...
  15. S

just wondering because i'm thinking about asking this one girl tomorrow. the reason i'm asking is because there's this one girl i work with and she is really really cute, her personality and everything and well i got her number a couple weeks ago because we were gonna go swimming together and...
  16. S

lol can someone help me with somethin clever for this

so this girl adds me on myspace and starts commenting on my pics sayain how cute i am, and then she comments me on one of my arms, so i and she leaves me a comment saying her:Haha with those trees for arms you might break my hand just shaking it LOL: ) lol i'm just looking for something...
  17. S

lol so this guys texting me talkin sh!t about breaking up with my ex

yeah itishe i actually feel better now that i did it, it just feels good not having to talk all freakin day to her, and real2 don't worry i stopped textin the douche bag
  18. S

i was glad she cared about me and all i did like it, but i guess in the long run she was just too much for me
  19. S

So this guy is my ex girlfriends, bestfriends, boyfriend, i actually met him when i went to her prom, he drove me up there, we all had dinner together, and he drove me back home too. Ok so i broke up with my ex on tuesday, three days after her prom, i broke up with her because she was to...