Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Question about 'The Game' .. sort of

Tyler is a changed man. He admits to have been immature in the past, when he was only fvcking 21 years old hanging with creepsters like mystery and style. Just watch this to see how far the man have gone and what he's on.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ANKKhMAROX8...
  2. D

Learning to dance - Salsa or Hip Hop classes?

Listen, all these classes are good, but to dance in a nightclub, you dont need to take a class. Just learn to identify the beat and move to it. A nice instructional video is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWOLVuQzCOs You don't need to do all these moves that this dude is doing. All you...
  3. D

How to achieve mafia look?

You don't wanna look like a mobster unless you can back the attitude off. Don't put layers on yourself, because people recognize when youre pretending.
  4. D

Excercise to help your CLUB GAME tremendously !!!

Hey guys. Quick exercise. Close your eyes and picture yourself the way you want to be. Like entering the club with a smile on your face , seeing two very hot girls. You go near them and start talking to them and they talk back to you with interest. You can smell their perfume. When they...
  5. D

If you were a chick, would YOU date YOU?

listing sh1t down doesn't create inner game. Approaching and failing DOES. GTFO of this forum and do it.
  6. D

How to become COOL like ME !

Just go out, approach, socialize and everything else is going to take care itself. 1 year max. PS: I almost forgot. Don't take this sh1t seriously. Its a fvcking game, if you don't like playing it, GTFO.
  7. D

The fastest confidence builder.. EVER

Yo dude, sorry to ruin your party but thats not the case. Getting out of your personality for 3-4 hours will not make a lasting change. You will get overhyped, your adrenaline will flow and you will be the craziest mofo on earth. But than you go to sleep, and wake up as your normal self again...
  8. D

You have got the weapons of seduction. Now its time to learn how to use them

Ok fellas, ill reflect some thoughts before i get back to my studies. You have got loads of information, different styles of game, different types of approach. One of the major epiphanies that hit me recently is that different girls respond to different types of games. You cannot fish with a...
  9. D

Most disturbing thing I've come to realize

Yo dude, im interested to help you transform your life. Or at least lead you to the right direction. If you're interested, PM me a picture of yourself. DTP
  10. D

Daddy The Pimp first 2011 gem. 8======D---... CLUB GAME SCREENING

Read along my brothers. Depending on your level, this might solve a pretty major sticking point in your game. I read most of my previous posts, and most of them had this context: 1. Piercing eye contact 2. Dominate the situation 3. Get into her face 4. Grab her 5. Escalate hard 6. WIN and...
  11. D

An open letter to the mods and The owner of this site

Stupid analogy. Are we craving for attention? Nope. We are only suggesting an extra forum that would bring the real players together and would shoo away non-experienced keyboard jockeys. As a matter of fact, it would inspire them to act. We laid our arguments in the table. Its their time to...
  12. D

Also, up until now, 297 peoples have visited this thread, and yet only 36 peoples have voted. This shows the high percentage of the lurking-value sucking mosquitoes. If you mother****ers don't have any insight to share, at least contribute to threads by motivating the posters by thanking them...
  13. D

My openers !!

BUMP.... Its funny to see how much i have evolved since 2 years back. I even was arguing with a guy whether "hi, whats up" works as an opener. And now, i have opened girls with makeouts. This thread is a ****ty thread when you take off your stupid pickup artist glasses and just view the world...
  14. D

That would be the most inspirational and valuable forum, where the legit guys could hear each other over this cloud of keyboard faggotry.
  15. D

The only thing they give a fvck is getting money off the adds, and in no way responding to requests and needs of the members. Fvck you admin and mods.
  16. D

Winston Wu the asian Playboy

Yo bro, no offense or anything, and i don't mean to stereotype, but most of the American guys i met are pvssy whipped and i don't blame them. America is the most modernized continent, and is the main target of the feminist campaigns. With all that propaganda that has been going on for decades...
  17. D

Kissing for AFC's/Nice Guys

cool. Another thing i would recommend is to watch some of the Gamblers (puatraining) free videos. This particular video is called Stealth Seduction, where he demonstrates how to build sexual tension, from where initiating a kiss is piece of cake. Because we all know that going for the kiss...
  18. D

Best ways to get a chicks number

close first, number later
  19. D

This is what women want

Haven't seen a women speak the truth verbally quite in a while http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIjuJofreyM
  20. D

Recommend me a hairstyle? (with pics)

No man, avoiding girls should not be THE KEY. But girls shouldn't be your highest priority. Saying that girls are not your passion is simply lying yourself. You might think that leaving the comunity is a good idea, but don't think of it as just an idea. Apply it. Immediately. Way too much...