Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Getting unwanted attention from girls who are crazy for your nuts

why dont you just do the crazy weird and just far out nutty thing of just telling her how it is. If you like her, but just want her to relax herself, tell her. if your old enough to get physical with her your more than old enough to tell her whats going on inside your head. If you no longer...
  2. S

Anyone seen Rodger Dodger?

the opening monologue where he speaks for about 5mins defining the roll of men society in the that first scene hooked me into that film straight away. the diagloue is on fire. def worth watching to the end.
  3. S

Help I'm Cap'n Save a Ho!

in the bible, proverbs 11:22 says - Like a ring of gold in the nose of a pig, is a beautiful woman who has no sense. there's nothing wrong with having emotions and wanting the best for this girl in principle, but pick wisely who you give that support love and respect to. some people are just...
  4. S

Good Looking Guys: Can You Relate?

Have you ever just tried "Hey" ? I do it all the time now, a powerful confident hello with a smile. Try on the next shop clerk you meet to build up confidence. Guess what you dont need "games" with woman most of the time, just hi and smile, your looks will carry the initial interaction no...
  5. S

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

what that girl did is disgusting. what goes around comes around man. its girls like that just get me angery. sure the bf is a spoon, that's not in question, but for the girl to be that much of a coward to not just break it off before she gets upto such antics is just a wrongen through and...
  6. S

FR: Loveshack Makes Me Glad Ive Seen The Light

Did it not occur to you, that you publically humiliated the dude? Check yourself in future, whatever your morals are, real friends dont do over one another like that. "messing" with one of your mates, doesnt normally leave them crying.
  7. S

social status.. please help me out here

heh. because there's a lot more to life than getting your willy wet
  8. S

Ecstasy is a helluva drug.

listen man, be straight with her and be honest. its going to be awkward, but it's a question of your integrity and not being a coward. you were man enough to make the decision to do E, you should be man enough to handle any consequences as a result. She's not going to like it, but she'll have...
  9. S

just a guess. do you have a purpose? something your driving towards, something to focus your energy on. i've experienced similar strive when i didnt have clearly defined goals i wanted to work towards.
  10. S

social IS important, but probably not for the reasons your thinking. high social status doesnt equal happiness nor does it automatically mean your get everything you need in life. it DOES however make achieving the goals and targets in your life that you do have easier to achieve. (and by...
  11. S

How to avoid her best friend that is flirting me

Girls will often have that unwritten 'code' that if her friend likes you, even if she does aswell she'll step back and not let it go anywhere because her friends called dibs on you. it's happened to me so many times its not even funny. She's got the problem that if she gets with you she'll...
  12. S

What works for me all the time and anytime....

When you say love, its important to understand there is in fact 4 kinds of love. They are agape, phileo, storge, and eros in the greek. The Greek word for sexual love or passionate love is eros, and we get English words such as “erotic.” The Greek word that refers to the love of God, one...
  13. S

Why is she playing this game?

i havent read all the other posts, but quite possibley she's aware of how far that flirting went and doesnt want to encourage it to go any further. so much so she's done a u turn and has swung actions in the opposite direction. meh, i know when ive flirted too much ive dun the same to make...
  14. S

GF not putting much effort

she's got options she isnt silly. she's used to be chased and so forth. stop being so avilable yourself. offer to see her and if she doesnt counter offer then leave it and wait for her on another occasion to ask YOU out to do something. if it never comes, dude let her go. e.g this weekend you've...
  15. S

How to attract Alpha female?

are you talking about a particular girl in question? if so she may not actually be an alpha female at all. an alpha person in general has a strong sense of self confidence and knows what they are about, thus teasing them and some mickey taking should encourage them to do the same back to you...
  16. S

please rate the lass i like :cool:

1, 5, 7? doesnt matter what i or anyone else thinks. when it comes to attraction the call is yours. if you like her, do your thing, if you aint so sure then make her YOUR friend and enjoy her company. the opinions of a bunch of people on the internet shouldnt make a whole heap of difference one...
  17. S

Encourage, don't discourage

You've open my mind to something i never gave any appreciation to before. thanks dude.
  18. S

major help asap!

Personally i would go. Have some fun and when you enivitable conversaion with the girl happens be polite smile alot then just move on to talking with someone else when the plesentaries are done. no one is asking you to maintain anything more than a 2min convo with her. its unlikely your even on...
  19. S

Do Smart Girls Only Go Out With Smart Guys?

I dont think your intelligence factors hugely into the equation. if you can hold an interesting convo and provide a good dose of fun and hi-jinx a girl isnt going to worry greatly about what your studying. saying that, you still have to have drive and ambition regardless of the intenigence your...
  20. S

Picking Clothes

http://www.kinowear.com/blog/ that will set you off nicely. helps me a heap