Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Post-a-pic

Yeah but are they on a site that condones playing women?
  2. S

disrespect vs. settling into a long relationship

Does anyone have any good links to UNIQUE ways of differentiating disrespect from the normal response of withdrawing slightly after an entire year of dating? I've been with my gf over a year, and very gradually she has begun seeing her friends and fam more and more often. She still sees me a...
  3. S

The importance of intimacy and it's relationship with trust.

I'm a big fan of conciseness because it forces you to condense your thoughts into just their essence...into the most widely applicable statement possible...into a "philosophy" which can be used to analyze and study many situations. Intimacy is letting others share your life including those...
  4. S

Hey guys am I normal?

Perhaps you're just afraid or unmotivated to do the things that make you happy. When I was depressed I would always know what I needed or wanted to do, like I'd *want* to listen to uplifting music, but in my depression I somehow wouldn't do that. The few times I did force myself to do these...
  5. S

Roommate crush gone bad.

Maybe she's got friends like herself? She apparantly knows your a good guy. Since you're honest and open with her, see if she can introduce you to anyone.
  6. S

Texting

Ok, it's not "normal" to have full on conversations. However, if it's convienient to you then why not? Who gives a **** what someone else thinks. I got to know the girl I will probably end up marrying through text conversations.
  7. S

Hey guys am I normal?

Ok I just read the thread and wanted to address a few things. Cognitive therapy, try that if you don't want antidepressants. But give them a shot nevertheless. Every brand is different, just because one made someone fat doesn't mean it will do that for you. I returned to my normal weight on...
  8. S

Hey guys am I normal?

Antidepressants work I'm about to go to bed, so I won't read all of the responses right now, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. My story is very similar to yours. I wasn't diagnosed with ADHD, but I do know a whole lot about the many many different personalities and know that the ADHD...
  9. S

AFC friend gets *hot* girl

not all girls want a non-afc. just like all guys dont want a super femenin girl. its also possible that she's only hot to you. or that ur friend is pulling some **** you dont know about. maybe he's only afc with guys but not women. like he's submissive to guys so you think he is with girls too...
  10. S

Who else can relate?

For the majority of my life up to a few months ago I could relate. Let me tell you, antidepressants are magic, pure magic. Since I began taking an SSRI antidepressant parts of my life that I didnt even think had problems have imporoved. Imagine what it was like to feel genuinly good, perhaps...
  11. S

How do I not appear beta around people who smoke or do drugs?

I love how some guys here think using drugs makes you a looser or any less competant at life than a non-user. 90% of drug users just use it to enhance already worthwhile activities.
  12. S

condom broke

The morning after pill is just a giant birth control pill, any brand will do. Get some from a female friend.
  13. S

Ex-gf added me to facebook.com??

You guys are hilarious. Just because you're not on good enough terms with someone to date them anymore means you have to cut off all contact? If anything, I would think that an ex would be a good friend, because you two obviously had something in common in the first place. Or are you guys...
  14. S

For those guys who are WBAFC (way beyond AFC)

Very motivational stuff. I'm kind of in a bad spot right now and know it'll get better, but it truly is the toughest thing in life to change your entire lifestyle to one that's enjoyable. I am essentially a WBAFC 6 out of 7 days of the week, except somehow I managed to attract a very solid gf...
  15. S

WTF are YOU doing here?? (HUGE RANT)

Makes perfect sense to me. This site teaches that you can choose not to have certain kinds of relationships with somone, and that everyone else is essentially the same as you inside. If you understand yourself you can understand others.
  16. S

If this won't make you a bad boy...

No, she loved him because she realized that he was a great person aside from a mental illness. For whatever reason he stopped taking his meds which were apparantly the only thing keeping him sane. Maybe the side effects were too strong, who knows. Anyways, she has sympathy for those who are...
  17. S

Please Read - embarassing to the xtreme

Funny ****. You should have at least made a more direct response instead of tucking your tail between your legs. Should've said you wanted to know if you should keep going after her, or anything to make it not sound like a totally random ass question.
  18. S

imagine you're in a 3rd world country

Couple of pretty funny responses. Whatever the hell a 3rd world country is officially as, life is a whole hell of a lot harder in one. Here in America anyone can get a free lunch. ****, just panhandling can get you enough $$$ for decent food and shelter in some places. It's too easy and tempting...
  19. S

imagine you're in a 3rd world country

I'm not gonna try to write up a story behind this, so here's my tip: Have the mindset that you're in a 3rd world country where only the strong survive. The weak don't even get a chance to languish, they die of starvation or are killed. Viewing life as a competition can be motivation to be more...
  20. S

girls want a real man? this doesnt make sense then

Girls want a guy who fits in and is confident in himself.