Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Meeting my f--kbuddy's father. I think it's a terrible idea. Your thoughts?

I already said I wasn't talking specifically about the OP. What's with the theatrics?
  2. P

I thought being a DJ was all about getting girls by being a better more confident more self assured person, being more fun to be around, building attraction with women. "Leave the girl better than you found her." Etc. Is that the kind of thing we want to encourage on these forums? Lying...
  3. P

So she's falling for you and you are manipulating this to get sex? And you're only concern with this father incident is with you getting caught? And yet you claim to not want to hurt her? Be a man and dump her. She doesn't deserve this.
  4. P

And i would respond to this text with...

Is that a trick question?
  5. P

Girlfriend broke up with me.

What jophil said. She probably thinks, in her mind, that she is doing you a favour by keeping in touch and checking up on you. But in reality, she want's to alleviate her own guilt and asking about those girls you added was just plain nosy. Cut her off. Permanently. No friendship. No more...
  6. P

I give up. And it's not because I can't play the game.

I get the impression you have a rather pessimistic depressed outlook on life in general and not just with women. If this is true then you need to sort that out well before you start worrying about women.
  7. P

What to say when she says "i miss you"?

"Ah sure you'll see me soon enough." "Really? I thought you'd be glad to get rid of me." "Awwwwwww... sucker *wha-pish sound*" "I know... it's been like a whole 24 hours since you saw me. That's nearly a year!" "Aww, I miss you too... wait who are you again?" "Yeah, I might miss you too... just...
  8. P

My ex girlfriend cheated because she assumed that i was doing the same thing.

Push. Pull. You need to find the right balance. You're not meant to make it easy for her but you're still meant to give her something to hook onto. Common sense is required. It's possible she's just not that interested inspite of your game. It's also possible that you're doing too much...
  9. P

I give up. And it's not because I can't play the game.

It was amusing reading this because I feel like I am in the exact same situation. I almost had to double check I hadn't created a duplicate account and posted my feelings in my sleep. I've read through plenty of these gurus and they say things like 'look out for a girl to flash you a smile or a...
  10. P

I probably don't need to ask, but

Option A (Requires balls): Go ask them and see what happens. Report back. Option B (Requires ball): Go ask them what they would respond were someone to ask them. Report back. Option C (Requires no balls): Do nothing.
  11. P

"so how was your weekend?" and similar small talk...

Don't ask questions that have mundane answers. Ask questions that make her do some thinking. Then when she does and gives a response, there are several things you can do based on whatever she said: 1. Zoom in on something and ask more questions (last resort) 2. Oh, that reminds me of a funny...
  12. P

mature communication

Careful there dude. It sounds like she's doing all the things that us DJs are meant to, to be sparing with communication in between dates, to give the appearance of being busy, etc. And just as it works on girls, it's working on you because you're falling her. Be careful about onitis. You're...
  13. P

Best friend rejected me, now she is considering me?

I knew you had her hooked. ;)
  14. P

Girlfriend joking about how I suck in bed

Maybe you suck at sex (or some part of sex) but she likes you and would like to continue having sex with you so she tried to come up with a way that gets the message across without hurting your feelings too much? If this is the case, I wouldn't speak too harshly on the girl, I mean what else is...
  15. P

How would you react to this situation? Am I right to be upset? What's going on here?

Her reaction is perfectly normal. All girls do that in this situation. Yes it is also common for her to promise to give up all her guy friends to stay with you. Also your mutual friend doesn't know sh!t. She could easily have cheated and this friend not know about it. But... Exactly, your...
  16. P

Cute girl asked for my number and I said no???

Calling her and arranging something would be cheating but just having her number is not. In future, take the number, keep it safe somewhere (don't tell your gf) and maybe break it out if/when you and your gf ever split. Don't beat yourself up too much though, it's only one number. You're young...
  17. P

LTR - Trust vs. Jealousy

Ok, here's my favourite way of responding to this type of situation. Her: "Hey PTW, listen there's this guy and I want/need to meet him face to face for whatever reason blah blah blah. Is that ok with you? You don't mind?" Me: Give her an analysing look for a few seconds and then say, without...
  18. P

whats up with this chick.

There's meant to be 'pressure' on a date. Sexual tension to be more specific. That's what defines a date from what two friends do. So get her alone and go create some.
  19. P

How would you react to this situation? Am I right to be upset? What's going on here?

Well done. You made the right decision. Try going no-contact to make it easier for yourself.
  20. P

Look I'll be blunt. You're girl is more interested in the other guy than you. This means your relationship is effectively over even if she hasn't actually aplied the axe yet. No, the situations is not salvageable. I strongly suggest that you immediately dump her before she dumps or cheats on...