Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Brazilian girls

Yeah, very few Brazilian girls in Chicago.. I have not met one out here that I considered good looking. When I visited Brazil one of the best looking 19-20 year old Brazilian girls that I met down there told me she would marry me for papers. Take a trip to Brazil and you will not look at...
  2. S

How NOT to do street approaches (video)

What a fvcking disaster.
  3. S

Brazilian girls

Can you two idiots stop discussing divorce in a thread about Brazilian women? Show the Brazilian women some fvcking respect. They're the hottest women on the planet. No fvcking doubt about it.
  4. S

Brazilian girls

I went to Brazil when I was 17. The coastal cities are the best imo.. They're packed with gorgeous women. Each city has their own special little carinval festival thingy going on. The nightlife doesn't start to pick up until like midnight. It is fvcking crazy. The Brazilian culture is very...
  5. S

Being a DJ and a Virgin are compatible.

I'd put the odds on you marrying the first girl you f.uck at 92%. I will take all action on this prop bet if anyone is interested.
  6. S

Being a DJ and a Virgin are compatible.

Quoted for emphasis.
  7. S

FR: HB9 pick up @ the RoCk!!

I would not talk to her on the phone for 2 hours for starters. Also, 8pm is dinner -- not lunch. No wonder she was confused. You didn't have anything better to do, but talk on the phone for 2 hours?:down: Start spinning plates and stop talking on the phone w/ the same girl for 2 hours. I...
  8. S

Anyone see the AFC on Real World?

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/realworld-season20/videos-full-episodes.jhtml Episode three. God damn, that ***** is nasty. Would anyone here actually hit that?
  9. S

Who Has The Best Reputation Here For Getting Girls?

<-------------------
  10. S

Trojan condoms that ruined my sex

All the virgins are going to run out and buy these now. Nice plug.
  11. S

Anyone see the AFC on Real World?

LOL.. I know I am not the only one who watches this show.. So, go ahead and come out and admit it. Joey is crying over Brianna the stripper and ex-meth head 2 episodes in.. She is totally f.ucking with this guys head and he refuses to recognize it. He is a pretty decent looking guy and is...
  12. S

Where to bring women?

You have to run really bad to get f.ucked for indecent exposure. Meaning a cop has to really dislike you. I've had a cop roll up on it and tap on the windows - we weren't f.ucking yet, but were definitely getting there and she was naked. He laughed and said to move from the spot.
  13. S

Text msg to girl - sexual

Unreal.
  14. S

FR: This is how you number close

Yeah, they suck. Deron Williams is the sh*t
  15. S

I doubt it
  16. S

2008 NFL Draft

Chris Williams is an absolute disaster of a pick w/ Branden Albert on the board. Although, it could be worse.. The odds of Otah being a bust are set at: 85%.
  17. S

What are some book recommendations? (No e-books!)

My FR's are a good start.
  18. S

Holy f*ck...

I've had this happen before. It is ****ing freaky. I was afraid if I banged her and then never returned her call she would just start showing up at my house. I had to get my friend to get her the **** out. He told her I had a girlfriend and she was coming here and she had to leave, lol. I...
  19. S

Alright, so last night I got a little out of control with the drinking and it was a long night of puking every 20 minutes for a couple hours before finally passing out near the bathroom. (I'm sure most everyone here has been there) I woke up today with the idea of doing absolutely nothing all...