Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

When employers ask "Tell me about yourself?" how do you respond?

No need to overanalyze so much. As you interview throughout your career, you'll get more and more comfortable in your skin. As you get work experience, you learn what you're worth and what you're capable of as a professional in your field. It gets easier to sell yourself And even though I...
  2. R

Rate Tigers Mistress

Tiger made a big fvckin fool out of himself
  3. R

Going back to college

By selling herself, I mean she was politically savvy. When you work for an organization, you gotta know how to manage your professional relationships and professional reputation. Those that don't, know matter how brilliant they are, will lose out on promotions. Basic office politics. As...
  4. R

MOVE OUT FROM HOME CHALLENGE - March 2010

You might be standing up verbally but where it counts you're not standing up period. You still have a victim mentality (they MADE me do this) that reinforces your parents' assumptions that you can't take care of yourself. Complaining about not being able to get a Lexus because your parents...
  5. R

It's because he's not using the initialisms as a reference for easy repetition - he's using them to show he has a basic understanding of some business terminology. Other than that, AAA, run your grammar checker - I found errors and if you don't fix them, besides everything you wrote, you'll...
  6. R

Christmas Gifts for your gal....

What's funnyis the fact that you can't give a simple gift without feeling like you're losing something makes you low value and you don't even realize it. That you're so stingy/poor you can't even part with $20 - yeah I'm sure that's real attractive to girls. A normal guy wouldn't give a sht...
  7. R

MOVE OUT FROM HOME CHALLENGE - March 2010

What's the point of this exercise?
  8. R

Going back to college

If you don't have a Bachelor's and can't think of anything productive toward your future that you can do with your time, then it won't hurt you to go back to school. There's a good chance it will actually open up doors for you. 2-3 years will go by fast and at the end you'll either have a...
  9. R

Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

I wanna be there once they choose the venue. I'm rooting for Pacman but Mayweather is gifted. I just hate his punk ass attitude
  10. R

They're interviewing you in terms of the type of employee you would be if they hire you, why the fvck would they be asking about your hobbies or where you wanna travel??! Talk about your qualifications that are pertinent to the job - your education, your past work experience, your transferable...
  11. R

Career change into nursing?

Bullsht. Nurses have literally a ton of career paths that are open to them. You can start off a CNA, then get an LVN, then go to school, get a BSN and an RN cert, then go to grad school and get a Masters in Nursing Administration with an NP cert. As an NP, you can focus on a concentration like...
  12. R

Career change into nursing?

My sister's an RN. My girl's an RN/NP. With OT they make bank. Maybe not six figures because they're still pretty young, but enough to be comfortable. Here in LA, even an LVN will pull in around 20/hr. Not bad for only around a year of school. I know a ton of dudes that are going for RN...
  13. R

Kid Cudi? What are you doing?

I've listened most of the tracks on the Kid Cudi CD and it's dope. The guy doesn't give a fvck what other people think and that's why his sht is so wierd. He even addresses all the criticism at the end Far as hiphop being emo all of a sudden, there are a ton of classics 100 times more emo...
  14. R

Darius Rucker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6tvmLRvAvw <-- west coast classic
  15. R

My theory on why girls you meet a bars "flake out"

bingo! As far as clubs, connection is not likely to happen if you can't have an authentic conversation. Pull her to the quieter lounge area, or venue change. Also work on the rapport game
  16. R

Fellas, this will save you time and trouble

flaking is when you set up a day 2 / date and she doesn't show I thought this thread was about calling I've been in the car with homegirls when they've gotten phone calls and were visibly happy that the dude on the other hand called but still didn't pick up. They then look at me and say...
  17. R

Anyone here practice a martial art called Kun Tao?

I think a boxer's best asset is they're hard to hit. I have a couple buddies who got in streetfights with boxers and they kept telling me how no matter how hard they tried they couldn't hit them. Meanwhile those boxers kept punching them on the same part of their head until they couldnt fight...
  18. R

sports billion dollar business

what the hell are you talking about?
  19. R

need a good neg

you kissing her ass and calling her smart (when she just "negged" you) = you trying to chase rapport. then you qualify yourself for no reason = more chasing rapport you need a clever tease/neg that makes her laugh at herself, not a complement have fun with it man
  20. R

Fellas, this will save you time and trouble

some girls intentionally play hard to get even though they like you and don't pick up the phone to keep you guessing some girls are genuinely busy some girls are emotionally impulsive, as opposed to rationally deliberate, with how they spend their time sometime to get the girl, you have...