Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Girlfriend rarely calls, bad sign?

I agree with that. Your seeing her far too much at such an early stage, You want it to be that she looks forward to seeing you after missing you for atleast a moment or so. At the moment she will take your company for granted and probably even feel like she has had enough of your company and...
  2. W

Well last night was amazing

Ring her instead of text, and pull her up about not replying but not in an agressive way, If she's a good person she'l feel bad from you just saying it normally and apologise and stop doing it.
  3. W

"if she cheats with you.. she'll cheat on you"

Exactly what i would say.
  4. W

Online Dating got me down.

Ive done well on online dateing sites over the years. Id say that going to the gym and having a topless pick is pretty important. also going about messaging the girls in the right way. Im also white and got messages from black women, didnt find it hard to find enough white women to keep busy all...
  5. W

Online Dating Sites - Your First Message

Pingpongz i think she looks great, Ive done alot of internet dating, met alot of great looking girls from it, just takes a different ability to on the street or in a bar, if you want to discuss and share tips and tricks then PM me your msn.
  6. W

Girl I'm dating invited me to a gay bar to meet her sister and gay brother.

People that care about that are really insecure about their sexuality, and think its so unclear to others that they could be confused as gay themselves lol. Totally agree with you.
  7. W

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Yeah your right its a matter of adapting to things down here and being friends with them for a while first but im not really willing to do it, Im open and honest and tbh I think thats the nature of a snake lol so i dont wanna do it, not willing to put that much work in when i have a gf. Ive...
  8. W

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

I agree with what your saying but i dont change the way i feel in an approach, Im confident it comes down to another factor. The place i spend my time in at South Wales is a fairly small town (about 8 thousand people) So social proof is alot stronger here, Most people know 90% of people...
  9. W

ok what now

I think the best advice i can give is 'dont care' If you care about if you succeed or not it will probably come across, make you more nervous and so on, which may well give her the impression she's too good for you when she isnt. So dont think about this. Talk to her like she's a friend...
  10. W

If it didnt say that you were 29, Id have guessed that your about 11, not being able to spell the word 'Think' and so on. You dont have any idea about my relationship so you cant give your opinion on the matter as im sure you would love to do. You dont understand the way I think, and that...
  11. W

He managed to slip this one is as I was writing my second reply lol. No dougbt that many good looking women find a gay man attractive as there tends to be plenty of very superficial gay men that wear nice clothes and keep theyre bodies in shape. Common sense wouldnt go a miss with what he's...
  12. W

Another thing ill say is dont BELIEVE anyone, especially on these forums! If you feel theres alot of stuff your confused about with women read and learn some psychology and so on so you KNOW things. Alot of people like to give out opinions on here when theyre not even succesful or in the KNOW...
  13. W

I think you should have said yes, They can be very forward and touchy feely in those places but its not gonna go down well with your gf now that youve said no. And if you change your mind now she'l think she can change your mind about other things. I think youl find alot more HB9-10's at gay...
  14. W

Is it just me or are bjs overrated?

Its just you and wynston you cant withought having your lower ribbs removed and i guess it would taste horrible
  15. W

Telling a girl that your not interested in her anymore

Keep her as a friend she might be alot better looking and so on in the future.
  16. W

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Looks like your doing really well RD keep up the good work! I wouldnt ask a woman her age early on in conversation though theyre often funny about it.
  17. W

HOT or NOT

Read the graph on your score, add the numbers up, divide by the number of numbers. and thats your real rating and no your not hotter than 85% of people if your rating is 8.6
  18. W

Is Approaching Girls at Random a Good Idea?

If you learn more about 'Cold reading' and bodylanguage then i think youl find it many times easier to single out a single woman on the street or in a club and avoid this issue, however i dont really think it is an issue m8, If a girl isnt single or doesnt want it to go further she's gonna say...
  19. W

Strippers - my next challenge

Its pretty rare where i live that they 'turn tricks' I say rare becuase i know girls came to do it in my city because they were being pressured to do 'tricks' elsewhere and arent where they work now. I know a law student that did it (dance) for 2 Years to pay her way through University. JK...