Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

If you get mad at a chic for testing you do you fail?

Whenever a shyt test riles you up and you show those emotions, you've failed. And saying "I refuse to entertain shyt tests" is naive at best. A lot of times you won't even realize it's a test, other times even the girl is barely aware of it. A lot of shyt testing is done subconsciously. I do...
  2. D

Handling a 7yr LTR breakup

That is so true, definitely the number one thought that kept me going during my last breakup.
  3. D

Are you a player?

That's the "spirit" of any answer to a sh.it test, such as asking you "are you a player." You just want to deflect and simply refuse to answer, no matter how much she insists. Keep it aloof, but remember the goal: don't answer As far as specific answers: "takes one to know one" "why you...
  4. D

New Legal Victory For Men's Rights

I still remember my first semester in college 10 years ago how shocked I was when I saw one of those "if she's drunk then it's rape" posters. That's when I first started to ask myself just how skewed our justice system was. Because I started thinking what would happen if an equally drunk female...
  5. D

New Legal Victory For Men's Rights

Woman who made false rape allegations against a group of men lost a defamation lawsuit and has been ordered to repay... over $450,000! http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/time_to_pay_up_tawana_VNfKyp8kwALfSZZE4DdAQI I agree with the guy in the article, this is about accountability, and...
  6. D

No Single Friends Left

I don't quite ostracize my taken friends in the way you describe it, and actually I hang out with them once in a while for poker night, a bday... But I'm very busy and usually I don't have more than one night a week to go out. And the choice usually is: do I want to go and spend all night on a...
  7. D

What to do when another pua approaches your girl or your set?

^^^This. My ex used to always give me the "who is this weirdo?" look. The bottom line: keep it cool like Talib Kweli "I don't really care who she's speaking with/ 'cuz she already made it clear who she's leaving with" If the girl you're with DOES NOT make it clear she's leaving with you, why are...
  8. D

No Single Friends Left

Amen to that! The most pathetic part about it too is when you start discussing weekend plans with a "taken" friend, and he starts making excuses right away (too busy, broke, tired, etc) when you know that he simply doesn't have the mental energy to deal with the wifey/gf at home nagging at him...
  9. D

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

If I understand correctly BB's main point that by getting out there and putting in effort in gaming chicks your success rate will increase, I don't really see how you can argue against it. I mean what is the alternative? sitting in front of your computer and reading about game theory??? does...
  10. D

Red pill knowledge backfires, rule 1: don't talk about fightclub, also marriage.

Learned my lesson a while ago... Nowadays, I keep everything game related out of my professional life. I don't discuss any of the theories, I don't discuss my personal life at work and I try really hard to not mess around with any girls who I meet in a professional capacity, let alone co-workers.
  11. D

the it's not my fault delusion

this reminded me of a Kat Williams line (and I'm paraphrasing here): "I'm tired of bi.tches complaining [men] ain't sh.it. Bi.tch, you gotta start asking yourself 'what is it with my pvssy that it attracts ain't sh.it [men]?'" For better or for worse, these days whenever I meet a 30+ woman...
  12. D

I think I Matrix bullet dodged this chick lol...

curious why you try to keep it logical with ANY girl, let alone this crazy chick. The biggest evolution in my game in 2012 was to completely stop trying to be logical with girls. I just keep it aloof, dodge/evade logical questions and explanations, which drives girls crazy but also keeps them...
  13. D

Why chew steroids and pump Iron?

took 9 posts for someone to state the obvious: the study does not support the title of the thread, sorry Scaramouche. This debate has been around for as long as the community existed... I can back up colossus through my own personal experience, the bigger I get the more attention I get from...
  14. D

ex gf hid many things

I'm sure there's more issues in your relationship than simply the one guy she had sex with but didn't tell you about. As far as her "episode" from the sound of things it could have easily been a rape. Take it from a lawyer: rape doesn't have to involve physical violence or threats. If the girl...
  15. D

My case: Dread and courage

You've answered your own question: you haven't had as much experience approaching women as you've had doing other "dangerous" (in your view) activities, so you are still troubled by it. Practice is the only way to go about it, no secret trick here, as with most facets of Game. You can do a quick...
  16. D

Been a while since I have posted...need your advice

you're over-thinking this to death. Not enough facts to be able to assess either way. Just go in there bold (preferably during a downtime so you have more time to talk to her) and try to get some digits. That'll be a good indicator of where you stand with the girl.
  17. D

Do any of you get tired of it all?

SXS, it's great for you if you are 31 and happily married. However, your argument doesn't hold water. Firstly, you say You are right that pple in general tend to get married around that age (in the US 27 y.o. for women and 29 for men). But where do you get your stats on "stable" pple...
  18. D

any 50 shades of grey stories?

How old is the girl? If she young and has never been married, chances are she is still a virgin. From my (limited) experience with Muslim virgins, there are some who are VERY kinky indeed, taking it up the ass all the way to marriage. Need to know more about your circumstances, but you might...
  19. D

Do any of you get tired of it all?

I certainly feel you on that. I dunno if I'd call it "tired," but I certainly find myself very annoyed when hanging out with certain girls. But there's a good side to it, as it has affected my game in a positive way. After first meeting a girl, I spit a lot of game by txts and will only meet...
  20. D

at a crossroads..........

Boom! you've answered your own question! You know it yourself that if you marry this girl you better be ready to bow your head down in front of her until you either divorce or completely stop producing testosterone. And that's without mentioning how at her age her looks will rapidly decline...