Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

If you think looks don't matter...

I concur. Get expensive plastic surgery to sculpt your face, and do some roids here and there. Sure...you'll finally fill in that void of not being attractive. Phewww. Now that that's over. Its "Game" time.
  2. E

Don't You Know There's A War On?

***This wasn't written by me, I believe Ciaran wrote this*** P.S The ipod and eckhart tolle thing you can do that if you want. I decided to post this because I'm going out today. And this pumped me the fcuk up. :box: ______ You go out at LEAST 3 nights a week, and NO MORE than 5...
  3. E

Rant: Why Mike is starting to hate women as far as dating goes.

All women aren't necessarily b1tches. They just have high defenses most of the time. Imagine this. Your a women. You walk around and you have guys looking at you up and down side to side. You know what they want. They want to penetrate your lil defenseless ass. So what do you do?? You...
  4. E

Radical Honesty - Brad Blanton

Law 12 of Power Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim You should be honest every now and then not 100 percent of the time. I wish this wasn't true but in reality being 100 honest will not excel you for long now a days.
  5. E

Eating a hairy pvssy...

I like women who are gymnist bald down there. Pretty nice. But I for one don't shave anymore I just trim now. I shaved TWICE, and I always got this itching sensation, and these small bumps. Crazy sh**. :cuss:
  6. E

The Isley Brothers - recommendation

I fu**kin love the Isley Brothers! It really sets the mood, plus its not garbage music like nowadays. Anyway. As far as albums is concern all are good. Especially. Go All The Way. The Heat Is On But, first get these songs. For The Love of You. Don't Say Goodnight Between The...
  7. E

How to be a 'Man'

Don't shave. Pound your chest. Mate call.
  8. E

How to get rid of approach anxiety

Good Explanation. I for one like it. But, AA as much as a big deal that we make it seem to be....just really isn't. Its a false belief within itself to even fear of the approach. It really is. I mean think about....You look at a girl you want to approach, your scared as hell, you think of...
  9. E

The 48 Laws of Power.

"...for those who want POWER, watch POWER, or want to arm themselves against POWER." I must say at first I found this book to be for the cunning, and manipulative power hungry as****es of the world. But as I read on.. it intrigued me more, I was getting flashbacks of how some laws where being...
  10. E

Zero to Hero from Bootcamp!?!

I never been in an Real Social Dynamic's Bootcamp, but for the most part they seem to get mostly positive feedback. They seem like animals when it comes to this s*it tho.
  11. E

Cellphone failure = Tragic loss of lay! Be ware!

Dam*it!! Are you serious??? I was gonna get that phone this weekend. Does it really suck? Or was this just a misfortune by the gods punishing you by not letting pu**y come your way?
  12. E

I feel invisiable

Whats wrong with most of you guys? He asks for help and all you all give him is. *Be a man *Be a man *Be a man Seriously, you could tell a man to be more confident,calm,strong but that will have no effect. He already knows what to do. He just wants us to help aid him find an easier way...
  13. E

The Origin Of The AFC.

A verage F rustrated C hump
  14. E

The Origin Of The AFC.

Men weren't really the enemy, They were fellow victims from an outmoded masculine mystique that made them feel unnecessarily inadequate when there were no bears to kill. - Betty Friedan As a kid I would say for the most part all of us were naturals. We would see these other humans of a...
  15. E

Shaved pu*sy > unshaved pu*sy?

I find that cat (p***y) type of humor to be really old. :down: Anyway, I like them trimmed.
  16. E

Have you ever been persued by a fattie or ugly?

This fat b*** said she wanted to rape me once. That was just creepy, and disgusting. But most, if not all of them are AFC versions of guys. So just politely tell them your not interested. (Kinda reminds me of how hot b**** used to diss me.)
  17. E

Her father doesnt want her with a black guy...

In the world we leave in. This sadly takes place. These type of things never work out for the most part. Because the family will most likely abandon her due to there ignorance towards another human with a higher pigmentation of skin. Just drop it.Stay strong, and just find another girl.May seem...
  18. E

Senior and never even danced with a girl! PLEASE HELP ME ON MY MISSION!

I honestly felt like a small punch to my heart after reading your post. The reason being is it reminded me so much of myself in most of my high school years. I would sit in the cafeteria and see everyone socializing having a great time, while I would just sit there and wish that was me. But...
  19. E

Best piece of advice you've recieved

Wake the f*** up. Your letting your youth go to waste - My grandfather.
  20. E

Things that make you RAAGGEEE!!!

Small dogs. Its not that i get "hulk" mad. Its just that I really don't like them.