Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

hints your in the friend zone?

oh also always try to get into physical play, it's one of the best ways to flirt in high school, i just began noticing it in the beginning of the year, trip her, push her (not so rough though, just enough to where she moves) And to answer your question for girls the friend zone is the very most...
  2. J

hints your in the friend zone?

yea i remember when i was an AFC the girl i liked used me all the time, but know hehe i actually start to use her and tease her alot, i can get almost anything i want from her now, and she's attracted to me, although sometimes she does become a little *****y, but i dont let it put me down, just...
  3. J

When You Spank A Girl?

man that's true, ive been hit so many times by girls ive actually got bruises, but i know it's a reaal good thing, but i've never actually tooken any action except for just pushing them away, then they'll say "ur not suppose to push a girl!", but i might start smacking their ass sometimes
  4. J

When You Spank A Girl?

well the problem is im always thinking about her butt well anyways i also have this other idea that i never used but i think it would work real great.... While you're sitting next to a girl that you at least know a little bit you say " let me see your hand real quick" her: ok Me: Don't get...
  5. J

When You Spank A Girl?

i didnt get a chance to even talk to her at all today because we didnt have golf practice today so she had gone to go talk to her friends, and i could probably tell her tomorow but then yea i do think it might be kind of creepy that i waited 2 days later, also today she didnt show any interest...
  6. J

When You Spank A Girl?

yea i posted it twice cuz i didnt realize there wasent that many people on high school forum, i don't think its creepy because we're always flirting with each other and i always tease her and she enjoys it, but i just never took it anywhere. And she's about a 9.5 to me, also i have touched her...
  7. J

When You Spank A Girl?

When you spank a girl what are the subtle messages that are being sent? Like you know when u tell a girl u like her its saying" i really like u and im not sure if u like me so im gonna buy you flowers and keep on courting you so maybe u can like me." I'm asking becuz yesturday we finished a golf...
  8. J

Big Big Problem!

just like sandman said, they're aren't any quick tricks or pickup lines that will actually work. your problem is that you don't get it. You don't really understand what girls feel attraction for. Just stop chasing her and become a man dude, start reading some of the dj bible but don' focus to...
  9. J

FR: Sarged a Mexican HB 7.5 on the train! [merged]

You did a good approach and it seems as if she was actually interested in you, but ur close came off as kinda insecure and just a bit to nice. Also when you called her you should have said something like" You know i usually lose my interest when a girl dosn't answer my call, oh well it's ur...
  10. J

Stealing girls with Boyfriends?

I never thought of it that way.. you da man dude... i'll probably try that triangle thing with her and see what happens
  11. J

What should i do?

... well we'll see wut happens... other opinions would be awesome so please post
  12. J

What should i do?

well i do but wut if she begins coming on to me. I mean a girl can't control her emotions and I dont wan't to become a total wuss again and not do anything. Sometimes she gives big IOI's and she'll kino me!
  13. J

What should i do?

cmon guyz i gotta get some opinions on this
  14. J

Stealing girls with Boyfriends?

I have like the same problem right now, it seems like this girl is really attracted to me but she has a bf and he's a good friend of mine, but she is just so hot with a nice butt and great boobs, so i dont know if i should make a move or wut
  15. J

What should i do?

This is gonna be long so stick with me here. I have this very cute girl which is at least a 9.5 in my 2nd period class and in golf. We're always flirting with each other and messing around. One day when we were getting out of 2nd period she was writing lines all over my arms and i started doing...
  16. J

Difference In High School DJing

David D's stuff has actually worked for me. I had actually got a friend of mine to like me by being ****y, funny and unpredictable. She was so upsessed over me, but i didnt really like her after because she was way to desperate. It just wasn't any fun. On working for popularity i just recommend...