Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Bringing her friends along?

yep...game her friend...huge opp. for a jealousy plotline.
  2. C

The One

I believe you will get a lot of "Its AFC" responses to this question. In all seriousness I really think it is due to lack of options...its when you don't have a backup chick that this usually happens.
  3. C

LJBF her first...

hmmm....i thought it was a common courtesy... so you think its afc to open a car door?
  4. C

My Halloween costume

me and my bro went last year as a left and right boob. I swear...I bought a pair of boobs, cut them in half and we glued them to long sleeve tee's and wrote "left" and "right" under them... Not only did guys give us props and laugh their arses off...we had every woman we walked by tweaking...
  5. C

Article: Milk: is it good or bad for us?

not good 4 you.........makes you hold water which is not good for cuts...
  6. C

Juggling plates

juggling comes with the territory bro.... I personally would let Hockey marinade....in my opinion you would possibly appear weak by "jumping" when she suddenly comes available. I would keep plans with the other chick and get up with hockey tomorrow....
  7. C

LJBF her first...

Have any of you ever used the strategy of LJBFing a girl you are interested in? Now I have never used this on a girl I was actually interested in....but there are several women who I have done this too after I could tell they were attracted, and it seems like they were all over me after that...
  8. C

Any of you ever feel sorry for strippers?

I wouldn't feel sorry for them, but I wouldn't judge them either. Like Joe said...when you are "in the gutter" you are going to see some things you may not be used to that gives you a weird vibe. How you handle it all depends on the type of person you are and your life experience to that...