Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Fwb Starts **** Testing Hardcore?

It sounds to me you spend way too much time with your fwb that sounded like you spent the whole day with her. Not only that you do all kinds of stuff Who takes their fwbs to the store…any store? For me it’s about 99% time spent in my place or hers. For me it’s she comes over or I go over to...
  2. F

America hates older woman

Yeah thirsty guys trying to pump and dump a cougar to fulfill a fantasy. Nobody is trying to wife these old women up/have a relationship. I'm not seeing top looking young hunks with 55-65 year olds walking around the street.
  3. F

2009-2014 era SoSuave'rs?

Hi
  4. F

She HAS to be a virgin

And it never works as you are in the feminine position and are a short time away from getting dumped. the only thing you should be doing is coaching/training your female to be the best partner for you.
  5. F

She HAS to be a virgin

We should keep things simple. If God forbid you want to get married then your best chance for success is marrying a virgin. A virgin has the highest chance of pair bonding with you and not divorcing you. if you just want to smash then it doesn’t matter. HOWEVER, even if she’s a virgin it...
  6. F

Netflix's Too Hot to handle just casually debunking black pill fantasy logic

Never believe what a woman says only go by her actions. She can say she wants a BLM liberal hipster but if she meets the muscular surgeon all that bs will go out the window. hell she could say she wants a BLM supporting hipster but if she meets a boat owning hunk who she then finds out loves...
  7. F

The downside of being a party boy/player, my personal experience + How I started smashing baddies

I’ll just say this going back to the original post. From my own personal experience once you get good at seducing women and you live the womanizer lifestyle you can no longer pair bond. I’m at the point now where spending time with a woman is a robotic no excitement endeavor. Back when I was...
  8. F

The downside of being a party boy/player, my personal experience + How I started smashing baddies

Let’s analyze this…. Yes a lot if not most guys that marry Asian women are losers that couldn’t get women back home and are lonely (sexpats). If they’re a white guy it’s 99% the case that is likely to be true. Most white guys guys don’t really care about having a family or children so the...
  9. F

Women in the US

To be fair to American women you were in Vegas which attracts trashy women for "girls vacations." I'm not disagreeing with you though but there are plenty of quality girls in America. If you have that scarcity mindset that there's no quality women in America then guess what by the law of...
  10. F

How to Find a Good Wife to Marry

This is also good. It speaks about the mentality of creating a woman in your image. Coaching her to be the best woman for you. Again if you go into a marriage looking for love and your equal you're going to get screwed most likely. If your game is not strong enough that you haven't gotten a...
  11. F

How to Find a Good Wife to Marry

Some key concepts I learned You must vet a woman for a minimum of 3-5 years: This is a recommendation from Mr Locario (he recommends 5 years) and when you think about it the science proves it. There are studies which show that if you date a woman for a minimum of 2-3 years before marriage the...
  12. F

When a girl tells you you don't text enough or that much

I follow what AMS teaches which is after sex there's no more pursuing on my part. You told us already that she's crazy and you ain't trying to make her your gf so what's the problem? Just keep getting more sex out of her until you get tired then dump her. Wait till she reaches out again and...
  13. F

A latina colleague from work. Advise needed

Being feminine and needy has ruined many a possible FWB situation. And this is what you need to realize OP you are acting feminine and needy. Women should be the one thinking about you and pursuing you and complaining to her friends you are being cold. Realize something. You're going to meet...
  14. F

Pinterest bans anti-fat speech

That’s what they want. a highly medicated/drugged/vaccinated populace is the goal of big pharma.
  15. F

Who are women actually dating and how do they find them?

I sense a lot of complaining in this thread. I think we should just keep things simple by understanding the following (for those complaining). 1. dating apps are dead: most accounts are inactive and for you to get seen by any girl there remotely attractive that’s active you’re going to have to...
  16. F

Girl cancels on a date she suggested

That's living in hope. Men don't live in hope we live in a world based on facts and logic. There's billions of women in the world. I'm not keeping the thought and energy of a woman that disrespected me. You keeping her contact on your phone is keeping her energy there in your life in the...
  17. F

Finally met someone I really like

Mental Health workers much like nurses are some of the craziest women. It seems like you are putting a lot of hope into a girl you just met a few weeks ago. Keep it casual, keep it fun, if she becomes trouble pump and dump.
  18. F

Is Daygame BS?

It’s 2021 and the sexual market place is way different than years ago when approaching was popular and most women didn’t know whats going on. They all know about PUAS now and their shields are up the minute you say hi. right now because of social media even a 4 has a hundred simps on her inbox...