Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Regret cheating on my wife, she wants divorce

you need to work out why you cheated on your wife, it is the most devastating thing you can do to a person as you are breaking trust. It takes a long time to heal for that person if ever. Hang in there though. Be a good father to your daughter and keep up the visits.
  2. W

Failed a test maybe?

you sure she didn't mean "I got nothing..."
  3. W

What happened here and how did i handle it?

despite what you think she ended it first... "She said that we should not meet and see how things would work out." this is woman speak for I don't want to see you any more... your response was a little spiteful, you should have replied with ok no problem and left it at that... 380...
  4. W

first date please help

how many chicks go on first dates knowing full well they are not romantically interested in the man...try not to compartmentalise things, go along. You never know you might change your mind.
  5. W

Where to go from here...

I think the biggest problem for guys is when they accept the "maybe, can you call me on Thursday to confirm"... The guys position in this situation should be to just say "sure no problem" then hang up and never call the girl again. Why ? she has low interest in you. A girl who is interested...
  6. W

Been dumped, but she keeps contacting, why?

bottom line is she wasn't there for you when things weren't going that great for you...
  7. W

advice needed

ok situation is I have been with my girlfriend for nearly 5 months now. Everything is good normally but occasionally she gets upset if I don't give her something she wants. About two nights ago we went out walking and she showed me a necklace she liked and asked me if I'd buy it for her, I said...
  8. W

Quit work, abandon everything, and focus on starting a business

save up 12 months of living expenses before you quit. I'd take the risk as you can always go back...
  9. W

Should I marry her?

1.5 years is way to soon...
  10. W

Accurate reading on this Girl???

this girl really likes you, you need to go for the kiss...
  11. W

Crossing the line from assertive to needy

you are placing to much importance on "getting their panties off". Just enjoy the moment and the women you are with and they'll take them off for you...
  12. W

How does a DJ handle an external crisis?

rather than worrying about how you will be perceived by your gf you should be watching how your girlfriend reacts to the situation as it will tell you a lot about her and whether or not she is worth keeping i.e is she a team player when things get a bit rough.
  13. W

How does a DJ handle an external crisis?

rather than worrying about how you will be perceived by your gf you should be watching how your girlfriend reacts to the situation as it will tell you a lot about her and whether or not she is worth keeping i.e is she a team player when things get a bit rough.
  14. W

Need advice on acne scars (pics included)

go on a raw food diet 100% and your skin will change back to normal...
  15. W

I just want a little bit of advice

you did very well. I'd call her in 5 to 7 days say hi and tell her you'll give her a call once you've settled in. Then leave it at that.
  16. W

Think I'm being **** tested

you need to go after women who want and choose you also, this woman has very very low interest in you. I wouldn't contact her again.
  17. W

Asking for phone number when bf is around..

mate have some integrity and go after single women
  18. W

Massive AFC or not? LOL

I bet he'll have a good time and it will certainly be better than teaching. Good luck to him...
  19. W

GF is being disrespectful already.

you are taking it way to personally to soon...she will think you are an idot if you get all huff and puff about minor things which you are. If she starts talking about stuff you dont like either ignore it change the thread of the convo or make light fun of it. The worst thing you can do is react...
  20. W

Female Anger=Interest? Myth or Fact

you were being rude to the dealer in the way you addressed her, her response is what you would expect. It had absolutely nothing to do with you at all except that your social behaviour was well below par.