Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

So how did you guys lose the v-card?

18, at Senior Week in Ocean City, Maryland...like a boss
  2. O

Shoes-What do you like?

I usually wear a lot of Lacoste, you'll look fly plus if the girl is shallow she will think better of you
  3. O

What Colleges Are People Going to Next Year?

comic relief your from millersville? do u know Amanda wacklawki or janelle waltz?
  4. O

Good idea to talk about her boyfriend?

nonononononononononononono bad idea
  5. O

Speech for class on how to tell if a girl likes you

Montoursville high school 2009?
  6. O

boner while grinding?

i go to a lot of dances at our school, and as embarrassing as it is, i always seem to pop wood when grinding, i just had my formal and it really killed my game because i kept going away and coming back, now i am going to a formal next week in a neighboring town and so.... my question(s)...
  7. O

Feeling a Little Weird...

i know EXACTLY what your talking about back in 7th grade i used to not wear any nice clothing and i used to spend my time playing video games. i was skinny, awkward and strange. but in the 8th grade i had a sudden idea that i wanted to look better and be more social so i started shopping...
  8. O

made a mistake

yeah i guess it could be seen as pretty funny, sounds like something out of a sh!tty tv show oh well, i guess i just gotta face the music at school tomorrow but i kind of still havee feeling for her, but there so minimal that i just ignore em'
  9. O

made a mistake

hey guys, i used to have a name on here but i deleted it, but now I'm back i used to be an afc back in january because i had an extreme case of oneits with this girl, but i got over it and became a duan juan after months of duan juaning various women, last night i got drunk with some friends...