Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. guru1000

What do you do when a chick does not reply on your message?

You cannot manipulate her genuine desire through text. You can spike it, but that will fade too. The only way to create desire after she knows who you are is through time and space ... And seemly founded through her own volition. This is why you dont double text because it looks at your desire...
  2. guru1000

How to deal with this question?

OP, the very premise of your question in how to serve her most effectively shows you are coming from a fearful state (of losing her). Hence, your question matters not because the frame is already damaged. Thus whatever you will respond with will likely work against you. Your question should...
  3. guru1000

Dumped 9/10 gf

I dump 10s, step it up
  4. guru1000

You teach people how to treat you

Hypergamic brain? LOL Sloppy second as if she were a virgin? Always a pleasure Stringpuller. At least I can help you get rid of these virginal words, phrases, and thoughts you hold.
  5. guru1000

You again only reinforce your (in)experiences of a man with few options. Let me Paint a Different Picture for you so you can get an idea of how the other side may live. Let's say you are a man who likes Porches (brunettes). So you accumulate a stable of Porches of different ages and colors. So...
  6. guru1000

Your 200 word question only shows your inexperience. A girl needs to do something wrong or have inadequate SMV to ghost her? LOL.
  7. guru1000

I do whatever I like. When I ghost them, I ghost them. That's what men with a plethora of options can do and will do for absolutely no reason other because they can and desire to. I can also ghost a girl and call her in three months to come straight over, while you are still worried about...
  8. guru1000

Don't misquote me to support a faulty point. Women don't ghost me. How could they when they always initiate? lol I ghost them. However it is perfectably acceptable to tell a girl to come over after ghosting her. To argue otherwise only demonstrates a fear (of losing your "frame"). Women don't...
  9. guru1000

Pook Theory

You're a good young man. When you get into it with some members, no need to sling mud at others. That's beneath you.
  10. guru1000

Pook Theory

Always children slinging mud. I’ve never taken steroids. I never got plastic surgery though I recommended it to others. my appeal overturned a wrongful conviction. I see you’re still upset that when you shared those pics with boiler cysts all over your neck and face due to steroid breakouts...
  11. guru1000

Check out what my tinder date says today hours before our date

Surprised? You betrayed yourself twice. 1)By going on a date that you thought you were compromising your frame on (although you weren’t); 2) by continuing to talk to her after the date where you felt you compromised your frame (although you didn’t). You betrayed yourself (twice) long before...
  12. guru1000

How does one trust again?

Yes. Trust is inherently masculine because it shows emotional courage to trust someone knowing they may turn against you. But also knowing that Irrespective of the outcome, you’ll be just fine. Fear is the emotion inherent one’s inclination not to trust because if there was no fear of being...
  13. guru1000

How does one trust again?

I come from a different frame. I never had a woman screw me or violate a trust that I myself did not provoke. I notice some of you guys share stories where you played a large part in prompting the breakup by things you withheld (e.g. generosity, understanding, compassion) or by silly...
  14. guru1000

Not sure if my ego is acting up or

So basically, at almost the precise time of your date while you were practically there, she attempted to reschedule without cause. That's not ego on your part. That's self love.
  15. guru1000

You are coming from the frame of a lower value guy. It's only a lower value guy that needs the guise of "Frame," to overcompensate for his lack. Do you think a high value man perceives women in terms of their frame. LOL. Women's frame is non existent to a high value guy. All he sees is woman...
  16. guru1000

Most “disrespect” is misinterpreted. For example, OP interprets her type of date request as a disrespectful act. When it could be many other reasons other than disrespect: 1) she could have been pumped and dumped recently and wants to keep the date casual to refrain herself from a ONS; 2) she...
  17. guru1000

My wife and her wandering eyes

You have a lot of fear of being vulnerable. This won’t serve you in the long run. The goal is not to win, but to be bold,unapologetic, and Fearless in your desire and volition. To win in fear is to truly lose.
  18. guru1000

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

Big Goal, do you have big goals? Let’s see ... Beginning Monday, I’ll enter a social experiment just for you. I will invest 1 hour total into this experiment. You will give me your zip code and I will load up Tinder in your zip code. In one hour I will set up at least 3-5 dates with hot women...
  19. guru1000

Find your leauge and play in it.

I like to do away with the word league and go with the word “paradigm.” A man who once had looks and lost it but still has the confidence, charm, and charisma of a good looking guy will still score hot women. A rich man who loses his wealth but still carries his steel balls, ambition and...