Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

It's True...Women Like Men Who They Think Have Power

Hey I know!!! I'll get a shirt made that says "Drug Dealer", then I'll get all the attention from hott byiotches and don't have to spend one dime. Cause hey impersonating a cop is easy, a drug dealer takes a lil' more tact. Hey is it easier to get women as a cop or drug dealer??? Careful with...
  2. F

Rejection being better than regret and missed opportunities

yea i've had quite a few times i wish I could redo over. Especially in college. But all that fvcking up then helped me mature more over t he long haul and made me wiser in the end. I don't have quite as much problem dealing with that now.
  3. F

being well-mannered

Good Advice. Duelly noted.
  4. F

Jerkin' it: yay or nay?

Yea. helps to blow off steam when u're girl is on her cycle.
  5. F

Fake Phone Number?

Memorize the number. Then burn it with a lighter in front of the chic. If she asks: Why? Dial the number. If you get her phone, cool tell her you burned it in to your're mind as to not forget. If its a fake, fvck it she won't care, and neither should you:moon::down: . But only do this in front...
  6. F

seduced by my moms friend

Shyt dog whats the problem again? Woman chats u at the bar,gets you drunk, drive your're car, to her home, helps your' shlizzard arse, in to the (probably) Queen sized bed, brains you off and gave you some? Listen what town are you in? I'll come. And if you're still having issues with age, or...
  7. F

Quotes about women from masters

Fvck that Bi+ch!! Go Play!! Baller!! -Biggie- You picked the wrong guy, baby if you're too fly, you need to hit the door, search for a new guy... Break out an' be clowned, baby doll are you down? I Get Around! -2Pac-
  8. F

why are women nuts?

No those byotches were the loserz because they thought what they had was good enough.U should have asked if you could pee on them after the party like Dave Chappelle, if you bought them the round.
  9. F

She blows me but doesn't let me finger her

:D Give me head until I'm dead!!
  10. F

She blows me but doesn't let me finger her

No dude you loose cool points for that:down:
  11. F

Anyone ever mess with a chubby chick as a slumpbreaker?

Well hell if you haven't had to try(or been fortunate not to have to) yea you gonna fvcks wit a fattie gurl. Shyt big gurls need luv too, and if some DD are in my face then you know you gotta, Throw Some D's on th Bytch!!! Know what I'm talkin bout':woo:
  12. F

Is Daniel Radcliffe "Harry Potter" In Harmless Zone or a Don Juan

Yes Harry Pothead, I mean Potter is a Don Dada, but only because he does magik and rides a phat Cadillac Broom
  13. F

Sosuave like websites for women

Yes all these War Wounds and Stripes I wear I earned.-Matua-:box:
  14. F

Sosuave like websites for women

Yea, I had AFC tendencies as a younger man. But, my testicles fully descended, I started bouncing @ a local strip club and really understood how bytches act and thought. I use this against their emotional asses and fvck them and even more beautiful women now cause of it. You don't have to do...
  15. F

The 7 Hour Rule

Yea Franco I feel ya maan!! I'm gonna game this fly hottie today in about 3 hours cause this chic lost a bet, so she owe!! 20 dollars and sum azz, thats what u call BP'in You dugga?? :crazy:
  16. F

Are you in the "Harmless Zone" with girls?

Good. Give broads the heebiejeebies, then break the LONG DYCK off in them after!! Don't let up fam!! Pursue, Pin, and Pluck!!! Ya Dig!! Go team GO!! :cheer:
  17. F

Importance of Looks - Raising your value

You could always drink a Sprite and tell the world to kiss your're ass too.
  18. F

Did my gf cheat?

Yea dude, u should have been there to confront this perv who can't keep his hands to himself. I think they cut you're hands off for that in the Middle east.
  19. F

NEVER end it with a girl you think isn't into you

Here,here!! Man Law!!!
  20. F

Feeling pissed by something i just saw.

Sound Advice. I'm in a similar situation myself but, me and this girl haven't been exclusive. I care for her but she's on another tangent lately trying to get me jealous and shyt. She went to go see her ex over the weekend as she stated she would, but had the nerve to call me @ 5;45 Saturday...