Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

The linear nature of male attraction

I am sorry, J. We are NOT getting past this one tonight. I cannot communicate this one well. Maybe another time. Sorry, again.
  2. A

NO SH*T, man. That is ENTIRELY the WHOLE point. You talk about reading "signs." There ARE no REAL signs. Only the basic stuff that a high schooler can see.
  3. A

women are not YOUR protector

Well, SH*T, J------- In another thread, you said that a man should just KNOW when she's about to bail. And a man should SENSE it. And somehow KNOW it. (from the "signs") And then, when I say a man must be a MAN, and ACCEPT that women act this way, you say NO, I have to accept some higher...
  4. A

Well, SH*T, man, if you say she doesn't decide until the VERY LAST minute, then Hhow the HELL did you KNOW BEFOREHAND? If it's ARBITRARY, and based on the guy's actions over a few HOURS, then HOW are you supposed to read the signs? I'm not as clueless as I sound, here. I know what...
  5. A

women are not YOUR protector

We, as men, MUST be "the Rock." There is NO exception. This is how it is. all else is trivia.
  6. A

Is it worth it? The Game

Welcome to the real world, dude.
  7. A

OK, man, Call me up when you get sandbagged. you can't tell. Really. You've been married, before, RIGHT????
  8. A

Joekerr---- What's the difference? Whether they "build up a case" or whatever? When they "switch," they "switch." It's a sudden, inexplicable (from the guy side) event. Who cares if they "cry" over it. It's THEIR MOVE. And I've seen it in MY life and in my FRIENDS lives. It's NOT...
  9. A

Who are the "DOGS", men or women?

Str8up------ Here's what I do: I'm nice, pleasant, charming, and cool to a woman ---- UNTIL she (almost invariably, at some point down the line) is NOT the same to me. And then, I move on. ENJOY the good, REJECT the bad. It's OK, man. It's not that bad.
  10. A

STR8UP==== Women are women. They are as they ARE. Accept them as they ARE. Enjoy them for what you can "GET" from them. Be good to the "good" ones. (Good luck figuring out who they ARE.) Don't expect more from them than they can GIVE. You will be disappointed if you expect more. Sorry...
  11. A

Gene Simmons interview w/ Terry Gross

Dude, your Dad messed you up.
  12. A

Iqqi, I just don't GET you. Sometimes, you seem so reasonable, but mostly, you just seem to WANT to argue. If you don't see" branch swinging" as a common, or even PREDOMINATE behavior, well, then you oughta look around yourself more. Jeez.
  13. A

Yep. But what are you gonna DO??? That's how it IS. I remember one time when my exW was leaving----> we were standing in her folk's driveway. It was horrible: she was off to the other guy. She says," Can I have a hug goodbye?" Guess what I did? You are SO right about how men and...
  14. A

Iqqi, you are RIGHT, here. Other's behavior isn't at issue. At least in how WE act. I DON'T "cheat," nor do I advocate it. But I think STR*UP REALLY wants a woman whom he can LOVE, and BE WITH, and PROTECT, and ALL THAT STUFF ----- but he despairs of ever being able to FIND ONE WORTHY...
  15. A

RT (or someone) please elaborate on this concept [merged threads]

If you are WITH another girl when she gives you sh*t about it all, you are LESS likely to crumble. She can just "get in line." Or not
  16. A

I had a buddy all weirded out because he found out his girl was f*cking around. This was like a year ago. I ran into him shortly thereafter, and he said, "They always told me, 'cheat or get cheated on.' " I'm starting to think he was right. (BTW, the dumbass gave her a RING a few weeks later...
  17. A

From Iqqi, we're getting descriptions of obscure pacific island cultures, and ANIMALS, for god's sake. Queen bees and gay swans mean NOTHING to us in the real human world. Neither do obscure, rare, and irrelevant island cultures with a matriarchal bent. Who cares about those relics? They simply...
  18. A

Ok, Iqqi, but I don't wanna f*ck any animals (other than human chicks.) What's the point of that animal stuff? --- doesn't apply to us men not into bestiality.
  19. A

"Who are the "DOGS", men or women?" Thread drift. I'm as guilty as most. To add a little to the drift --- can anyone cite a "matriarchal" society/civilization of any significant global influence? Besides a couple of island cultures no one knows about enough to NAME? How about any matriarchal...