Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Goodbye my friends

The end of the line. Last September a friend of mine recommended this site to me. I had a problem with my ex-gf and I needed your help. You welcomed me to this site and I am very thankful for all the help and wisdom I got here. I did not take the advice given here and I took her back...
  2. D

dealing with raised hope/disappointment

You keep getting disappointed because you are going out with these girls in "hope" of getting something from them. You keep getting disappointed because you only see them as your reason for happiness. You keep getting disappointed because you see them as the prize. so each time you are...
  3. D

Objective: SoSuave Pentagon Hearing: Dealing with ALTERNATIVE VIEWPOINTS!

Inceptor, what you saying is true and right. There has to be standards. Stardards are set by experiences. I guess all I’m saying is, not everything needs to be black and white. Rules in life are meant to be broken. Every situation is different and they are base on the environment, the...
  4. D

You're right again Inceptor, you don't have to follow in blind faith anything anyone say. But you can listen to what they have to say, offering your own opinions to what is said. Right or wrong refers to opinions. And you're right Inceptor, we do need morals and standards. We do need...
  5. D

The importance of intimacy and it's relationship with trust.

This goes back to my question on commitment on Rollo's "Desire Dynamic" thread. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84124&page=3 commitment equivalent to ownership? The underlying reason why there is so much stress in a relationship? When two people cannot feel free but to...
  6. D

why you want to go back or want your ex back?

sometimes, it could be a good thing if both people have learned from the experience and matured. A break could be good for two people had they taken the time to grow on their own. But if either one never grew up, it's pointless to go back because history will always repeat itself.
  7. D

I hope you guys don't mind me contributing a little. Again, just something I read awhile back that blew my mind away. http://www.rockies.net/~spirit/images/lady-hag.gif i'm reminded of a book called the Seven Habits of Highly Successful People - by Stephen Covey. Dr. Covey asked a...
  8. D

Careful about the advice you take...(just read the damn thing)

Dude, just let it go, ok? There's no right or wrong. Only opinions/suggestions and ideas.
  9. D

Age difference; is it a big deal?

I find it funny how a girl find it such a big deal once they found out how old you are. To be honest with you, I find age difference not that big a deal. When two people click, they click for various reasons. It is that chemistry that can help make the relationship fun. What makes age...
  10. D

Girl I nexted is begging me for a date now. How to play this?

Don't encourage him man... he might actually do it.
  11. D

Why do women play these games?

DJVladdy, if you have nothing positive to contribute, stfu. you're sounding like a child that wants to stir trouble.
  12. D

Regrets - Got any?

I hear you bro. But you’re doing the right thing. Regrets? None. There will be time of nostalgia but they quickly fade. You did the right thing at your age. Trust me. When you are in a better position to deal with the world, then all that “good times” will be given to you by someone...
  13. D

Why do women play these games?

Anyway... back to your original question... why do women play these games? We do not have the answer because we are not women. But we can hypothesize. I had a female friend who told me this and it's because they want to weed out the weak vs the strong. The weaker are the nice guys... nice...
  14. D

Prove yourself!

I too have struggled with the meaning of life for a long time. I have read your post previous to this and it states, What I’m reading is to just live. Or am I reading this incorrectly? You’re right, being content is what zen teaches. There’s nothing wrong with that. But what Bat is...
  15. D

Some things I've noticed here...

I dare say that a majority of people on this site are trying to learn to live the best life that they can. One way of which to learn is to have people who’d been through the experiences and are willing to offer their wisdom, advices and support to them. You, must have at one point been through...
  16. D

The Desire Dynamic

Have you ever made a commitment to pay off your mortgage? How about a car? how much stress do these commitments (slash burdens) place on you? All because you want to own these things right? You might disagree because these are material things. But think about the amount of stress it...
  17. D

Nexted the girl I love

I feel your pain. The guys in here are trying to cheer you up and get you to move on. 3 years is a long time. It's not an easy thing to do. What you need to do now is to start learning to let go. go through the emotions you went through, accept as quickly as possible that this is now a...
  18. D

Prove yourself!

His post does make a lot of sense. Each of us on earth only know one thing to pursue; our own happiness. Some people would try to teach you to tell you to do this, some would tell you to do that. Confusions start when you don’t have a clue what you want to do with your life. You say...
  19. D

The Desire Dynamic

This is a very interesting post. IMHO, I think it’s IL that starts the spark in the relationship and desire that motivates the couple to be together. However, continuing to desire for a new TV will not keep you wanting to have that TV. At one point, a new better TV will eventually come...