Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Self-Proclaimed PUAs are LAME!!!

Thats a huge problem that I've seen. Some people swear by these different "methods" that I think work only on paper or whatever dreamworld the internet badasses live in.
  2. L

The "I'm Not Ready For A Relationship" Excuse

This sounds like part of the "my phone broke" excuse. It sounds like she didnt want you THAT much, but is definitely willing to keep you on hook in case whatever other guy shes working on doesnt pan out. Its up to you to decide how that song ends my friend.
  3. L

I need a lady.

Its outstanding advice.. if theres other variables that are going your way. My crew (as in the people I sarge with) are my closest friends, and we all bring each other in on dates where the girl brings her friends. So in that case, yes, the above is sound. Now, on the otherhand, my friends (the...
  4. L

Self-Proclaimed PUAs are LAME!!!

Look, this PUA stuff is kinda bs, depending on how you use it. OP, your first post did sound very ****y, but I can see where you're coming from. I think this forum, and to an extent the whole "community" is whatever you choose to make it out to be. If you think this is the red pill, then cool...
  5. L

How do YOU handle disrespect/b!tchiness from women AND men?

Men: Rear naked choke Women: Rear naked choke In the ideal world Usually, with women, it depends. Ill almost always walk away because they arent worth my time. But one girl got my balls really incensed one time, so, knowing she was adopted, I responded to her "ME and my friends all hate you"...
  6. L

I need a lady.

Best advice I can give you. Dont listen to other peoples advice, especially if it sounds rehashed from whatever bs you have been doing and probably brought you here. Go out and do your own thing, and make your own damn destiny. Dont ever listen to the people who bs about "Friends introduce you...
  7. L

Rate the HB I failed miserably with.

Yeah, id say 7. Personality could knock it down 1 point or raise it 0.5. I'd definitely spin her though. That is so common its actually disgusting. I one time asked a girl I went nuclear with if her boyfriend liked the taste of different c0cks every night. I dodged a pretty hard slap.
  8. L

Asks if she can be her boyfriend, Then wants "nothing serious"?

Hahaha Alex, it sounds like some daddy issues girl that I'm seeing? She goes off one day, asking to go exclusive, and then has the balls to try to get me on to take her out to dinner so we can "talk about it" Yeah, ok. Im busy with the other plates who are worth my time. She can have a...
  9. L

The POF opener to end all openers!

GFY. I, along with many others on this forum, already have a life outside of this. You arent a special cause because you got some hobbies. This is all about discussions. We discuss things, which if you want to break it down, helps us understand human psyche and interactions. Kind of like...
  10. L

Was this one of you guys?

Its as if you read my mind. He shouldve thought of her on the bowl before sending that.
  11. L

Alcohol having undesired effects

Never had that problem :woo:
  12. L

Help with hallway game - how to open?

I did/do that, but as I'm not older it isnt to meet girls from school. Best advice I can give you, while you def. can pull, is be prepared to have your ass handed to you. I would also avoid the moving targets (unless you know them and can strike up a convo) and stick to stationary ones (food...
  13. L

Female Friends

One thing I never understood is how I read everywhere to "Have hot female friends to draw in other hot females". I understood the concept, but comeon, I want to fcuk hot females, I'm not interested in their inane bullsh1t. Now, a #4-5, does the same BS as a HB10 is theorized to do, with the...
  14. L

Should I respond to this POF answer?

"says the pot to the kettle..." I hate these b1tches.
  15. L

Why Girls Today are Flakier than Ever Before and How to Adapt to Game in this Era

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Social circles, friend of friends etc doesnt always work. Females are jealous, even if you're just friends, can you imagine her introducing you to another girl who you could bang, and all of a sudden you dont text/call/hang out with her as...
  16. L

Common bullsh*t and the answers to it! Reality Folks!

That all depends on the quality of the lie. Lies come back to bite you in the ass when they suck, or you suck and are unable to keep them straight. The best lies are the slightly changing real facts with small upgrades. If you say you work for NASA but really work for Burger King, yeah, Helen...
  17. L

My friend ****blocked me

Tell Jer to get a better name and while hes at it get better game. What a oneitisy, jealous prick. People like that piss me off. I had a "friend" like that at one point, and he loved rubbing it in my face whenever a girl hooked up with him and he blocked me. Whose laughing now? Also, this broad...
  18. L

Why Girls Today are Flakier than Ever Before and How to Adapt to Game in this Era

Never has so much truth been posted in one paragraph. I was having this conversation today amongst mixed company. It amazes me how women ***** and moan about how we dont do anything, but they dont feel the need to do anything either. If only..
  19. L

What made you bad with women before discovering this site?

I used to do pretty well with women from 13-16 more or less. After that, I caught a oneitis and began listening to bogus advice on how to get her. After doing all the gentlemanly things, she never fcuked me, made me mess up some very good opportunities I had with other women (though I wouldve...
  20. L

She leaves you dangling..

Yeah, if she plays too many games, she gets nexted. Though I'm kind of a sadist, and I'll proceed to fcuk with them. Stand them up, talk to her friends etc. etc.