Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Man is haunted by wife's college days casually sexing "handsome", "good catch" men

BINGO! Get out of jail free card. I had a girlfriend in college that habitually inserted self destruct points in relationships. That's exactly what this is. She wants out and is now undermining the trust in her relationship. We all want a ***** in the bedroom, we know she didn't get that...
  2. K

Do you think hypergamy will cause there to be big "no men around" problem in future?

PK and Tenacity I agree with both of you. Say there is a systemic plan to bring us all to the left, since humans by nature are right sided it will collapse. Just like the Soviet Union and countless other "utopian" society experiments. The problem that guys face is if that's true we are...
  3. K

Do you think hypergamy will cause there to be big "no men around" problem in future?

Historically values change when they are forced to. Case in point WWII. The very existence of the US of A was under threat. Since you didn't see women enlist, get drafted you saw a rise in testosterone, following the war these guys came home and for a generation you saw that testosterone in...
  4. K

MatureDJ good points, I believe that feminism as a whole has a lifecycle. Unfortunately it will take a generation to wash out. I think we are starting to see this happening. Let's use me as a example. I married young, 24. Wife swallowed the pill of hypergamy. We got divorced. Now I...
  5. K

Ex...apologizes?

You are currently being used as a "insurance policy" by your ex. You can't see that for all the BS she's spinning, but that's exactly what it is. My ex wife wanted to remain "friends". Same logic, she knew I wanted the relationship to work so she kept door "open" for a later date. The...
  6. K

She Walked Out

Mangotot, This thread is the reason I read Sosuave. So very many men have forgotten to be treated the way THEY want to be treated. It's refreshing to see it. Long time ago I went to a social function with a woman that I was marginally interested in. She had made her self up very nicely...
  7. K

Lesson by marriage

Hey BB, I'd say I'm sharing an experience so others can learn from a mistake I made. I was looking back over my years, and this was a big learning point. It's a personal choice whether you trust a woman or not. For me, I choose not to at that level. KC
  8. K

article: The average American woman now weighs as much as the average 1960s man

About 2 weeks ago I quit all processed sugar, and anything that wasn't natural. I've dropped 12 lbs. I haven't really changed workout routine, it's just all the crap that we eat. I haven't gone 100% no GMO, but wow...You feel better, more rested, able to deal with more. If you haven't tried...
  9. K

Lesson by marriage

Saul, Good points. The way I see it, western man has abdicated his role to women. Once feminism set it's course there was no fast way turning back. It will take generations to turn the ship again. Red Pill men are caught in a strange time. You are correct in that some religions, Islam being...
  10. K

Lesson by marriage

Once upon a time I was married. After 3 years I ran into a serious health problem. I was 28 years old. My wife (now ex) was 24. Within 12 months she had her exit strategy in motion. The good news was I was fortunate not to have had children with her. We also weren't rich by any means and...
  11. K

Gotta Fix This

BB has it right. It's a balance between being a DB, and being decent. It's the dichotomy that gets the hamster spinning. Too much of either set's a buzzkill tone. Think Roller coaster. Take her up, then take her down. That's always worked for me. KC
  12. K

Married men sleeping in separate bedrooms, WTF???

When I was done with my marriage I slept in a separate bed for like the last 2 weeks. It actually freaked my ex out. Have no idea why, I had filed for divorce and for 2 or so weeks we were still under the same roof. By then I just didn't give a hoot. In a good marriage I can't for the life...
  13. K

So ****ing bitter

Red Pill Side Effects: 1. A feeling of smashing everything around you because you've come to the realization that 99% of the world is hopelessly tied to the Matrix. 2. A feeling of smashing everything around you because you realize for years you were tied into said Matrix. Go read the 48 Laws...
  14. K

Online dating ruining longevity of relationships?

OLD is exactly what everyone is saying. Another cheap net for her to toss out in the quest of validation. So, so many beta's are willing to offer the women on there exactly that. Validation, in the form of hundreds of winks, emails, date offers. It's intoxicating, which is why you see women...
  15. K

The Beach....

Bingo, It's the same covert qualifier as "I like to travel". Hence if you want a ticket to that ride you better have enough disposable income to afford her "travel". KC
  16. K

IM going to get back at my ex borderline

Getting even with a BPD? Best way for me to do that was to just move on and become healthy in my relationships with more normalized women. I know my former BPD had stalker like (but more just what's he up to, not slash tire like) tendencies. So with that I just saw new women, and since their...
  17. K

Single childless and never married men over 30

Zekko you pretty much nailed it with this: "It's not just that women are low quality these days, it's that the whole culture is low quality. The culture is churning out these low quality women, and brings pressures that make it difficult for any otherwise normal couple to succeed." I...
  18. K

Need some advice here....

Agree with Peaks. Gym game has to come off as very cool and easy going game. More than likely she's invested in that place. Contract, etc. So she has to feel good that you are relaxed with the continued dialogue. I'd throw in with the others. Say hi, make idle chit chat, don't go out of...
  19. K

Women are like mirrors

Mirroring is good unless it's bad. What I mean by that is if a chick mirrors TOO much, watch out. That means she doesn't have her own identity. Usually not a good sign, along the lines of borderline. I have found that healthy women do mirror some. That's ok, as long as she sticks to her...
  20. K

The Death of a Dream: The Real Cost of Divorce

Augustus, I like the "37 Theory" Plus or minus a few years that's pretty much on target. I've watched that again and again. It all comes down to utility. When you aren't the circus clown providing utility and entertainment anymore she moves on. KC