Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Jena 6

Ok ok.. I did not read your post! But the idea. You know, there is a class in high school that teaches black kids how to be white. It's called high school. But instead of this race mingling, white kids come to school hating black kids, because their parents dislike blacks - because of...
  2. S

Jena 6

Blacks are racist! Here you are backbracker. Associating beating a white student with like beating a woman. Not in that way of course, but we know what you doing. Whatever. Those black students beat up a white kid. Let's take away the color of skin. Those students beat up a...
  3. S

Lost my Virginity

You see what kind of bull **** you guys are writing when not high? Rediculous! You all gotta get heigh.
  4. S

S*it

You take a sh1t, use deodorizer, then take a shower. Oh she'll know what you doing in there. Being clean like that means you can pretty much escalate with her. She'll be turned on. It's another thing if her room is right next to her bathroom, with no more than a thin dry wall separating...
  5. S

Lost my Virginity

Who said anything about weed being for issues? No. I wanted to try weed, so I did it. It's like bungi jumping, or sky diving, or going on vacation. Doing something new. I kind of want to smoke it again. But I have to space it out. Because I'm still feeling sort of high or...
  6. S

Lost my Virginity

As far as weed goes. My friend told me that smoking every week makes you crazy, every other week is better. 2 to 3 times a week? I don't know. What's a good interval? I want to get high again by the way. But no weed. I have to wait for my friend. My dope friend. Is better every week...
  7. S

Lost my Virginity

Ahhh. If you were trully trully, you wouldn't let people know. But now your whole reason is to let people know. Attention wh0re. And playa hater! Seriously. Do I care? Anyone else cares? Only you care. Why is that? You're missing something. You're not complete. Let...
  8. S

Lost my Virginity

About that Lancer commercial. You know where the white dude and black dude go down an onramp. Black dude holds on, and then he looks at white dude, with like DDB face. Like a chick lol. I never realized that before. When you high it's like in slow motion. So you can see it. I...
  9. S

Lost my Virginity

Guys. I remembered from last evening. I could feel my own peristalsis and saliva as I ate. At first at least. They were like sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. That's why I thought I might swallow my tongue. But you see, I didn't just kept eating. I walked around. I was aware of this and made...
  10. S

3 libras-a perfect circle???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pk2vjeXiyU
  11. S

Lost my Virginity

uhhh. Here is one. You smoke it, and it makes you high. I can't believe none understood this one this easy. I mean, I know it's rediculous, but it's ture. You trully got to get hight to understand this principal. You moke it, and it gets you high. I'm pretty much out of it, but I still...
  12. S

Lost my Virginity

Um. Speaking of ideas. Know that commercial about lancer? CVT transmission and aluminum paddle ****ers. That white driver is making that black passenger hot. They are GAY! They must be. Lovers. LOL. I mean, you seen him look at him? I'd look like that at girl I'm about to bone. I'm...
  13. S

Lost my Virginity

I know man. You imminute to the weed! But your thinking is like out of body. Chemicals in your blood stream and sh1t. Like you been born high. All power to you. Being high is like controlling your body with a remove control man. Only better. its been 4 hours since I've smoked, and I'm...
  14. S

Ha, i wanna slap myself

Yes, as in yes I mind. It's anything but an invite. First she said no, then she said you're a nerd. It's undrstood why she said no, why did she said the other thing? Drunk? Not a bad thing at all. Big lesson. Be courteous to women, that means doors, and bathrooms, lol.
  15. S

Lost my Virginity

Exactly! You make sense man. But you not realzing your potential. Let me guess. You never smoked weed? Try it. It won't kill you. It will make you wiser.
  16. S

Lost my Virginity

Man that what I exactly thought. Untill I smoked some weed. It's the missing piece! You can't really understand this concept of universe and yourself, without getting high.
  17. S

Lost my Virginity

I've been meaning to get high with my friend for a long time, but it hadn't come to it yet. So I finally got weed from him, and got high. First 5 minutes I wanted to call him and tell him his weed is sh1t. But then I got high. My out of body experience. 4 hours into it I'm still high...
  18. S

How dangerous is this idea?

Dangerous as in, I make the program, put it on my website and let people download it and use it. Can that company come after me and sue my a55? Of course, I can make the program, and distribute it without my name on it. Anonymously. But that's harder, and less people will get it...
  19. S

how to saty out of the friends zone?

How to keep that girl you mentioned from being friend? Don't see her for these couple of years, don't be interested in her. You want her to be your lover in couple of years. For that there must be that lover's frame between you two. You will develop something else now if you don't go for...
  20. S

How dangerous is this idea?

I have a rather radical idea, but it's nothing new. There is this site, or mega-site, that provides free content, and builds its business on placing adds all over that content. Lately its been getting sick, adds everywhere. Multi-million business, no doubt. My problem, I enjoy less...