Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Letting go of someone you love...

True... But is it true that its always harder with your first love? lol
  2. S

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

As I sit here at 3:16AM, I look back at my posts from 6 years ago and wonder,, WTF was I thinking. We all grow up and learn to face life like the MEN we are. Roles have switched here in the states. Many women take the position of the man because somebody needs to wear the pants and somebody...
  3. S

Letting go of someone you love...

How to deal with even bringing it up to her? ... That we cannot be together because of culture/religion. I had a bad experience of a girl (my first love) leaving me 6 years ago and I was in pain for months. I was only 19. Now I am 25. Been with this girl for 3 years, will I feel the same...
  4. S

Experienced DJ but I am back here for relationship advice and thoughts...

I do not have time for other girls. I have experience with that, and going out banging a few will not make me happy lol Or maybe it will IDK!
  5. S

Words of wisdom. I haven't felt like this and I knew her for almost 2 years and only now? What do you mean heal yourself?
  6. S

Hello folks, This is the forum that helped me a few years ago when I was going through my heartbreak with my Ex-GF. It was tough and painful and I thought that I would never get over it, when in fact it was all an illusion. Time healed all wounds! I am back with a different situation, I know...
  7. S

Girl has HPV, Herpes and Not Jewish! Advice needed....

I like this post !! Thanks
  8. S

I dont think men get symptoms of this. Other than warts. Check if you have.
  9. S

Truth is you never know how serious things will get. One night you are talking to her on the phone next thing you know your going to museums and each other houses.
  10. S

So Iv'e been talking to this girl for about a year now. She is very caring and wonderful and actually an immigrant from another country. She is very serious with me but I don't feel same way even though after us seeing eachother we have both developed feelings. She is deff more attached than me...
  11. S

Made a HB POF Profile... Wow!

2 years ago I used to bang 2 girls a week on average off this site.. I be lucky to get 2 responses in a week now! F### that site, everyone is a loser I feel who uses it other than the 1% who tries to experiment it... mostly women who are all F###ED up in the head... Day Game all Day!
  12. S

Mad, upset, advice needed on girl who I like treated this club situation..

So I thought about it and Imma call her out on it
  13. S

I didnt think about that at the moment. Questions is what do I do now she just texted me again in the AM, saying that I hope I am ok and that I didnt get back to her last night.
  14. S

Manager sent the bouncer to give her the "managers" card. With his name and number on it, I dont know why he wanted her to contact him, maybe cause he saw her alone for a moment and wanted to take her out i dont know
  15. S

Well 20 min later she texted me and asked if I am upset or something because I sped off after I dropped her off, usually I wait for her to go into the house. And I didnt reply? And thats not criticism?
  16. S

Ive been seeing/sleeping with this girl for the past 6 months. Tonight we went out to a club and after some while of dancing a bouncer comes up to her while I am sitting down for a few minutes and starts talking to her. He ended up giving her the managers card and told her that he wants her to...
  17. S

ITT: I Tell You How To Get Good With Women, Ask Me Anything

CURE IS THIS... YOU HAVE TO HAVE KILLER ATTRACTION AND COMFORT THE NIGHT YOU MEET THEM ONCE YOU DO THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONES ASKING FOR YOUR NUMBER! TAKES A LOT OF WORK AND GAME TO DO IT... THINK ABOUT IT,, WILL ANY GIRL FLAKE ON BRAD PITT?
  18. S

I need alcohol to get girls. Without it, I'm a loser. What should I do?

I never drink, got drunk 2 times in my life, I never did drugs and Everyone in the club thinks Im either the most druged out or drunked out! It needs to be in your personality,, You can have some shots to loosen you up... But every time you should decrease Ex. (tuesday 4 shots) (thursday 3...