Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Learn how to talk to women. Seriously.

What the OP was trying to get at is for people to stop centering their mindset at "trying" to be Alpha. True alphas don't have to put on an act, that's just their personality. Others think they're employing an alpha mindset when they one up women, winning all these small battles of subtlety that...
  2. W

Sleeping with tons of women, yet very lonely

Really good post. There is nothing wrong with opening yourself up to people. It's not being a "chump" or displaying approval seeking attitude. It's human frikkin' nature to yearn for emotional interaction. We're social creatures, that is a fact and we need companionship in our lives or else...
  3. W

What I think most guys' problem here is

Let it be known that all women are out there to get men. I'm not saying that this isn't true, but you just gotta stay away from those crazy b!tches.
  4. W

Learn how to talk to women. Seriously.

100% agreed. I've been absent from this board for close to 2 years and it's done me so much good staying away from it. This need to uphold being an "Alpha" male is so phony, like who cares? One of the greatest things I've learned is exactly what you touched upon, not one upping women. I used to...
  5. W

Never buy a drink?.. bullsh!t

I agree with buying a girl a drink if she doesn't ask or expect it. If she does ask or expect it there's no way I'm doing that. That already tells me a lot about her.
  6. W

What I think most guys' problem here is

The problem with most people on this board are thinking women are on men 100% of the time giving them ****tests every single minute of the day, just like the responses generated in this thread. Seriously what is wrong with the girl bringing the dog along? Did bringing the dog along make the guy...
  7. W

conversation & social skills thread

From what I gather it just seems like you don't have confidence in social situations. If you're capable of holding a conversation then there isn't anything wrong with your social skills; it's all on your mentality. I used to feel like this too, and I used to always blame it on me being awkward...
  8. W

You don't need to download anything, the ebook is displayed online.
  9. W

http://ebookbrowse.com/how-to-make-great-conversation-and-small-talk-pdf-d279501799 This is all I ever needed to know about conversation (read the first 30 pages, everything after that it redundant stuff you've seen in every other self help book). I've realized what separates true...
  10. W

How many friends you have on facebook

What I got out of this topic: If you don't understand simple facebook social dynamics, you're screwed when it comes to getting laid.
  11. W

It was an example, yes an extreme one that wasn't likely going to happen, but raw numbers really don't matter all that much like it does in myspace. I have plenty of friends that have 1000+ but I've actually talked to girls and they said what mattered more was who those 1000+ friends knew...
  12. W

I approve of this topic because I have around 600 friends :D Nah but seriously, I don't think the raw numbers is what counts, but your activity in direct ratio to that number. Raw numbers in myspace mattered a lot more, but facebook is set up differently so that it peers into other people's...
  13. W

So my fraternity is paired with the hottest sorority for homecoming

Well there's a limit to how many people can be on a sports team in college so that definitely plays a factor, and what if you're not very good at it and don't make the team? But I do agree with your last line, people always want to be a part of something bigger than them, or are just looking to...
  14. W

So my fraternity is paired with the hottest sorority for homecoming

It's true, but it's not like you have more room for error to make, you still have to be careful with your game. It's just a lot easier being in a fraternity. Cause I love sharing stories, I remember going to a sorority party 2 hours away from where I lived and absolutely knew no one there...
  15. W

Conversational skills lacking

Yeah, OVERLY, if you're acting like a complete approval seeking chump that laughs like a hyena at everything the other person is saying. Laughter is the number one way to build rapport. Just because you've provided an extreme case of a way to approach conversation, does not mean you have to...
  16. W

Mass Texting for social proof and to bring back the dead

I was rush chair for my fraternity responsible for setting every event up and contacting the potentials to shoot them the information as well as the actives. I did what you did, mass texting addressing every one. When I asked my bros for help on something only 1 person would respond who is my...
  17. W

Newly discovered planet may be habitable

I doubt it. Even if we were living in prosperous times and the planet was as healthy as a horse, we would still be mad researching about life on other planets. One thing that won't change about human beings is ambition and this need to surpass our fathers.
  18. W

is this true? most girls in class with their cell phones visible have a bf...

That's actually an interesting observation. Redundant because it shouldn't effect your game, but that is pretty interesting.