Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

~Hor Theories~

everything u say is true, but realize that women do not wait till marriage to get sexed wome and not hors when they have sex with guys who they have feelings for who COULD possibly be future marriage partners
  2. T

Straight to the POINT ADVICE FOR ALL AFC'S!!

can somebody please literally shoot this kid for saying this right here right now..........please!!!!!
  3. T

get your AFC shyt outta here My Name is Nobody wtf are u doing advocating AFC behavior you BYTCH!!!! did u ****ing read my thread and the whole point of it??? wake the FCUK UP homo!!!!!!!!!
  4. T

wow i think i started this thread for Ryan69, but i think Interceptor has just finished it lol
  5. T

you are a bitter AFC, correct? you hate all those "immature girls who play games" when if fact ALL of the girls that u want to fcuk are those same immature girls who play games!@! get outta the matrix and wake up!! u want a good girl who doesnt play games? leave america
  6. T

it is a game cuz girls make it a game 5% of girls are not a game, 95% are play your player game, and when you find that 5%, stop playing the game dude are you seriously a chump? are u good with girls? gimme some backup to your beliefs here
  7. T

To Buy or not to Buy booze for under-21girls...

u just gotta drink with her, and while ur doin that, escalate and close, pretty simple and straight forward really
  8. T

To Buy or not to Buy booze for under-21girls...

saw thread title BUY and then hook up with them i dont care bout what else u got to write
  9. T

its respectful to treat girls according to how the game goes how big of a chump are YOU? tell me of your successes
  10. T

All I want is...

**** dude just be sexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. T

1) start being sexual, girls wanna be fcuked by a man who knows how to pleasure them.........so learn how, and then make your move, it is NEVER "disrespectful" to escalate into sexualness 2) learn that you have balls, and that your AFC fears are retarded......you will regret ever having them...
  12. T

~Hor Theories~

heres a HINT: if all you AFC's stopped hating on girls so much, maybe you'd actually get some nobody gives a shyt if the girl is a *****, because WE are all *****s too.....we are all players trying to get that ***** stop the bitterness, BITTERNESS is the #1 reason most guys dont get laid
  13. T

~Hor Theories~

a girl who has sex only with guys she has feelings for is normal aka where you draw the line
  14. T

My GF asked me if she should inform me if a guy ask her for a date.

same gf as your other thread??? the one that doesnt miss u lol
  15. T

MYSPACE - the good, the bad, and the REALLY BAD

its only official cuz u called it official, when I see it STICKY'ED, then it will be OFFICIAL comprende?
  16. T

Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

it had great advice and many replies, but then again its locked so i see why u started a new one lol
  17. T

Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

this is the official myspace thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108030&highlight=instructions
  18. T

Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

i like this, its entertaining to read and to see who flips out on him the most Call Me Daddy was the best at flipping on Luke!!
  19. T

Quest to get a gf or get laid by Feb 32nd, 2039.

HAHAHA the moderators obviously see Luke as a joke, as they have changed his get laid date to 2009 (it said 2008 before)!! shouldnt luke skywalker just be banned for the simple fact that he is so far from a "don juan" that it insults the sosuave.com name?
  20. T

Luke Skywalker's myspace page (with pics)

posting on a thread that u dont even see a point in is pretty pointless too, isnt it?