Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

A woman rants on Craigslist...

Flavor of the month... chlamydia. So true. Nice post! PS But don't waste TOO much time wrestling pigs in the mud.
  2. T

Need some help and advice from the older guys.

caution - if she has no life, she is gonna be a drag weight in the long run
  3. T

The Importance of Maintaining Social Momentum

This is actually one of my problems. B/c I have started to find that I don't have the tolerance for the BS that friends give me anymore. One does not reply to an email invite. Another calls to whine and complain about her life. A third makes plans to visit and then cancels. A fourth is only...
  4. T

Does fedex leave packages at the door like ups?

An inflatable Britney. I believe you'll have to sign for that at the office, though.
  5. T

Is banging this girl worth $3.7 million?

I bet what she's really doing is a feminist school paper. After collecting all of these offers she's gonna make it into her thesis that men are desparate chuds that will do anything for pzssy and objectify women bla bla, or something like that. The problem with the bazillionaire theory is...
  6. T

Is banging this girl worth $3.7 million?

1. it's proof that therapists are always the MOST fvcked up 2. anyone surprised British dudes are so desperate? It's land of the fuglies over there 3. anyone surprised an American girl would show up and auction her wares to the highest bidder? we have the MOST mercenary ho bags here in the...
  7. T

Yeah but is she INTERESTING??

and just to follow up, once she knows you think she's boring, she starts to want you . . .
  8. T

Stepping outside the bar.....

anywhere. get a book like mystery method and learn cold approach. if that is too much work get on craigslist and write a few ads. half the women will go home with you on a 1st date. we are living in the era of the super-slut, when every girl does anal, or else thinks she should. getting a piece...
  9. T

Another failed relationship...chest pains

american women are ho bags and will branch swing before dumping you, and will guilt trip you into not dumping them SPECIFICALLY so they can dump you two weeks later after they got a rebound to fvck them out of feeling anything bad. it's shltty. it's dishonest. it's juvenile. it's what they do...
  10. T

need help with female friend

Give her "Leaves of Grass" by Walt Whitman along with a love sonnet you composed yourself. This is sure to win her over. Just make sure you propose marriage right away before she loses interest.
  11. T

"13 types of men women should avoid"

Why is anyone reading this shlt? Oh yeah, b/c it gets inserted into our email programs. Talk about an agenda. BB is right that this is just a way to justify female slutishness -- toss him out, go to the next. When I think of these 30-something wh0res who have gone through man after man with no...
  12. T

Lifting weights = hair loss?

The breakup could impair thyroid function which leads to gray hair. Not sure about hair loss. But I'd rather be buff and bald than weak and beautiful.
  13. T

Why the FAT chick hate on this Site?

You know, I think men feel the same way about fat girls that women feel about AFC's. It just doesn't turn you on. Just like women who have tried dating AFC's and lost interest I honestly tried to be interested in some fat girls that were otherwise pretty cool, and I just couldn't. I think it's...
  14. T

Today I'm Single...

I see TWO bpd's here. I mean our hero is adding as much drama as he is taking. Getting drunk, saying crazy shlt he can't recall, talking marriage... You two aren't soul mates. You're both just crazy. You got to get apart and stay apart.
  15. T

Why the FAT chick hate on this Site?

I actually tried out some fat girls. I though, hmm, maybe they get a bad rap. I am an independent thinker. I will find out for myself what a fat woman is like just as Balboa discovered the Pacific. I will not listen to my fellow man's bleating. I, The Departed, will explore the land of the fat...
  16. T

Possible opportunity? Or forget it? Advice needed.

God, man, get over it. 20 years! I would not talk to any of those stuck up bltches I longed for then if I saw them today. Plus, they are too old. Go for a girl who was in grade school when you were in high school.
  17. T

Cashier Fingered My Palm

You are worried about respecting her husband but not your GF?
  18. T

Fat chick got owned on OkCupid

Moral of the story: Treat a woman badly, let her get drunk on her own dime, and she'll fvck you. At least, if she's a horny fat whale she will.
  19. T

Am I being AFC?

Maybe. Or maybe she's banging a guy and using the BF as alibi. Either way, get a life, and stop calling. When she calls, cut her off after 5 min's.
  20. T

Today I'm Single...

UPDATE They got married in Vegas where she was doing some stripping on the side. Turns out she was ALREADY married to the drug dealer dude so now he's trying to get it annulled. Meanwhile she is pregnant and told him it's his. Actually, it's the ONS from the night before he met her in Vegas...