Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

FR: Number closed a Freshman.

You like but-sex. ... ... ... Damn it!
  2. A

Man I've got some bad luck.

Or morituri te salutant But yeah, whatever.
  3. A

Lol.
  4. A

I don't mean to be a blasphemous heretic but So Suave is not the golden apple some people believe it to be. In reality, it’s a monotonous view that provides negligible psychosomatic comfort for solitary men. The truth is that all women are different. Some respond differently than others...
  5. A

You and El Stud share the same deplorable delusions albeit you're substantially less...futile. Essentially, when you think the entirety of your perception is inferior you have a problem. Your world is normal, constant. Yet you hold yourself above it, away from it in some twisted...
  6. A

Yeah, after reading the first paragraph I can accurately say that the problem is you. Is this El Stud?
  7. A

best friends x wants to have sex with me...

I wouldn't take a friend's sloppy seconds. But that's just me.
  8. A

Guys Hitting on ur GF!!

LOL!
  9. A

What's up with this... Long

How sad this post has made me. An abortion would have saved your life. Instead, you're screwed.
  10. A

Most obvious come-ons that you missed

You're lucky you didn't drown in there.
  11. A

she's taken...but we kissed anyway

Bravo! You kissed a whroe. Maybe after a few months with you karma will catch up.
  12. A

Penis Size

*raises eyebrow* ...Oh yeah.
  13. A

Game: Inherited or Learned?

It definitely isn't neither, it's both. Chemicals, which your parents provide for you, determine you're emotional and physiological behaviour. Genes also bless people with aesthetic beauty and intelligence, each of which in turn evokes either confidence or creates pensive introverts. Of course...
  14. A

I'm Becoming Needy...Dang.

Really nice post, Social, I enjoyed it. I guess I'll just have to dip in to my limited reserves of willpower and dig in to my inner apathy. In my defence, however, I do remain composed, externally at least. Dreamz, to be honest, I didn't even catch that vibe from your original response, I...
  15. A

Relationship 'Speed Bump'

Highs and lows, everyone has them. But remember, she's a Psychotic Murder Suspect. Typically referred to as a degenerate of PMS. Give it two weeks.
  16. A

Oh she's definitely nuts about me. That really isn't the problem. The issue is that I'm crazy about her. I feel like saying the L-word, it makes me sick. She's kind of a jealous person, not in a bad way though. In fact, I positively love that she's possessive. Ok, more women...that sounds...
  17. A

At first she was the one demanding everything, a really great, beautiful girl. Now, somehow, things have flipped entirely. She was initially the needy one. However, her delicate emotions quickly made me feel guilty. So I foolishly ended up putting in the effort because I liked her. My best...
  18. A

How do the below-average-looking guys do it?

You're gay for thinking that lol