Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

After Sex Tips

I was thinking more along the lines of when she gets up from bed to go to the bathroom, take condom off, tie in knot and put in pocket. A good hitman would never leave the shell behind, neither should you.
  2. K

Bulking up + Half-Marathon Training - How Counter-productive is it?

Bad idea, won't work. You and your friend have different goals in mind, if you want to get bigger, lay off the cardio a bit it helps. Long distance running will cause muscle atrophy, not to mention joint damage. Theres a reason all those joggers you see in town look like skeletor.
  3. K

Tecniques to prolong ejaculation during sex

Urine stop, start method. C*ck ring (silicone only) Plan out **** I'll be doing the week after
  4. K

THE LEAST WORDS SPOKEN BEFORE YOU SLEPT WITH HER!! (don-juans only)

Her: What song are you going to sing? Me: Just Like Heaven, by The Cure. Her: Want to go back to my place? Me: (Nod)
  5. K

How do I get INTO the friend zone?

Women just want one thing and its freaking obvious. All I do is make my bank week after week and do my own thing, next thing you know, bam some divorced chick lands in my lap. Why does just "come over to watch a movie" or "hey lets go to the beach" always end up drowning in her juices...
  6. K

Friending girls you don't have romantic interest in

Always, its the same principal as you will never get hit on by girls more than when you have a girlfriend.
  7. K

Not the best prom...

Just don't get stuck forever on it, for that reason I usually date at least a couple women to see how much momentum I build with one as opposed to the other. There are some girls that will sit on their V-card most of their lives, but for most of us adults here, we'd rather not get roped into...
  8. K

Not the best prom...

Virgins are virgins for a reason. Hell, I didn't even dance at a club or anything till my 21'st (alcohol helps immensely), but who the hell could mess up even a slow dance. Basically the girls a dud, even if you don't find one that doesn't put out right away at the very least find one that...
  9. K

Almost don't care anymore

He may be closer than he realizes. Wasn't until I unloaded on my friend one day and told him what was up, I was on my last nerve and ready to give up completely, the nice guy stuff is so over-rated. I was always very trendy, well groomed and mannered but it never clicked, buddy came through...
  10. K

Strange game setup...It's like a no-win situation for me!

Are you sure you are setting up sexual barriers to peak her interest with you in the first place? Its one thing for a woman to be interested in you, but another for her to think of you in a sexual light instead of as being a friend. Try making your sexual presence known before you...