Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Question for Penkitten about direct game....

I see nothing wrong with obsidians line. How is this bad? Girls love compliments, and you're not showering her with some cliche' comment.
  2. B

Peacocking...need some help.

Me peacocking http://photos-918.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v61/117/106/500589918/n500589918_20165_7643.jpg
  3. B

Is sex more likely from chubbier chicks?

Yeah, it's going to be a bit easier. Especially if they're not getting ass either.
  4. B

Very late bloomer...needing advice

I can barely grow facial hair, I still have mild success. Read the forums, and don't get TOO caught up in what's said here. There's a lot of useful stuff, but a lot of garbage posters, learn to weed out what advice, theories, and thoughts are good, and you'll find success. Lastly, be prepared...
  5. B

"Are we still at friends status?"

I responded with "Do you want it to be a diff status" No response, LOL.
  6. B

White socks. tube socks or ankle socks with shorts?

Wear the ones that don't go above your ankle bone.
  7. B

"Are we still at friends status?"

Alright! all you clever little Don Juan's and PUA's! A girl who I am interested in sent this text to me today. We've been dating off/on for two months. How shall I respond? Gogogogogogo!
  8. B

Why am I so nervous about having sex?

In all seriousness. Read some www.menshealth.com girl next door/sex articles and that should get you goin, and get her goin.
  9. B

Why am I so nervous about having sex?

Tell her you're really nervous before hand. She'll understand.
  10. B

Need help with what to wear

I'm just shedding some reality on him so when he goes out and approaches the umpteenth 35 year old HB10, he's not shocked when she laughs at him for being 17 years younger, has no money, lives with mom and dad, and can't even buy a beer. But by all means, go get em Tiger!
  11. B

PM me for her number and favorite kind of flowers.
  12. B

And show her how to start a website!
  13. B

LOL, stop kidding yourself man... Dude, you're 18 ****ing years old. Do you know how many 17-20 year old there are in London? A **** ton. Hate to break it to you, but you're not bagging many girls over 21...unless you find that really horny drunk cougar who just broke up with her husband...
  14. B

-The Gap has some cool threads. Same with Urban Outfitters. Check those places out. -I think you need to narrow your range of women down to 17-20...Women over 21 will rarely mess with someone under 21. Sorry bro. -But please, god please don't conform to Mystery, no one can pull off a top hat...
  15. B

new PUA show in Canada is BETTER than VH1

The problem with the PUA is this. What the **** are guys like Pradeep going to do when they're out in real life situations? They're not good with women, and they've been exposed on a national level. That's a very bad combo.
  16. B

Forget what you've heard.

Monkey - That concept is HIGHLY overplayed.
  17. B

new PUA show in Canada is BETTER than VH1

How is The PUA any different? "Serious question, dental floss........Before........or after you brush......." I've watch nearly all the episodes of Keys, and what Kyle said was the only canned opener I could spot.
  18. B

Forget what you've heard.

Monkey - Whether or not you're needy will be known within the first 20 minutes of meeting the girl. That's why it doesn't matter when you call. If you appear calm, cool, and confident, she'll instantly know you're not needy, and if she's interested enough in you, she won't give two ****'s...
  19. B

Tell My Pledge Brothers Im a Virgin?

A couple things... First, I don't see why you can't pull off a little white lie in this situation...tell them you've banged a few women. Big deal Secondly, you could not lie, tell the truth, and act like you don't give a ****. Play it off like you're waiting for marriage or some b.s...